I need your help coming up for a plot to a musical.

Make it as funny or as random or as lovey-dovey as you want i just need some ideas?

If you feel like writing out an entire 2 hour long plot then go ahead.

Just think how many gay musical stories there are think if you were in charge of writing it what would it be?

Thank You for any input.
Last edited by partsimpson at Jul 8, 2008,
A gay couple trying to carry out their affair in secret, in space, and set in the future.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
u shud have dancing twinkies frolic around and then a fat kid comes and sings opera andeats them very tragic indeed
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
a woman who gets married and divorced MANY times.. to realize and ask the question...

WHATS the point of BEING MARRIED!!
Quote by wizards?
A man is deaf dumb and blind and plays pinball, and then isn't deaf dumb and blind and he becomes the new god.

Your one is kicking ass so far.

Brilliant!
think of a very famous band and take their songs out of context then get Ben Elton to put his name on it and you're set
Rockin' shit
Quote by petrina_678
a woman who gets married and divorced MANY times.. to realize and ask the question...

WHATS the point of BEING MARRIED!!

A musical about my mother?

Turns out she's been gay all the time!
A kid joins UG at an early age, has fun posting in the threads, gets tricked into posting the pear, gets banned, fellow UGers beg the mods to unban him, they unban him, all is well.

MC name = Bearrorism
I Cum Blood - The Musical

Kinda like Mama Mia: the musical
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Quote by partsimpson
Your one is kicking ass so far.

Brilliant!

Not going to say it. Not going to say it. Not going to say it.

Okay, how about one where there's this guy who can hear radio waves, and his brother gets in trouble with the law after a murder which was really done by the radio waves guy. Now he moves away to L.A. and he starts calling this radio station called K.A.O.S. telling them his life story. Then he figures out that he can manipulate radio waves, so he tricks everyone into thinking that the cold war has turned hot and all of the nukes have been launched. Now after people realize they were fooled they find out what really matters in life. How's that?
Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll The Musical about how these things forever changed into

Aids, Needles, and Techno
Quote by brooklynsoulja1
u shud have dancing twinkies frolic around and then a fat kid comes and sings opera andeats them very tragic indeed

This. That would be amazing.
GAY!: A Musical

Chronicling the everyday trials and tribulations of four young homosexuals.
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Quote by Dudeman5000
GAY!: A Musical

Chronicling the everyday trials and tribulations of four young homosexuals.

Was I only the only one that watched that episode and thought "I would actually go to see this musical"?

"I love willies" and "Hold my hand" were such good songs.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices