for like the past three days ive had this same nasty taste in my mouth and it wont go away >=/ and yes i've brushed my teeth numerous times. What could be the problem? Sinuses maybe? but wouldnt like my nose be runny or something if it was that
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I had a nasty taste in my mouth the other night, but I dumped her.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
I had a nasty taste in my mouth the other night, but I dumped her.

And I still haven't gotten over it, either
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
does it taste like anything familiar?

like...that we would know of?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Well, the standard response here would be "quit sucking penis"

But, i'll give an actual one also...Maybe it's something you ate that's still inside your teeth? or maybe you need to brush your teeth more often.
I thought cum was sweet.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
idk how to explain it, it's weird. Like i said it might be sinuses b/c its kinda like when your sinuses are draining down your throat but my nose isnt stuffed up and im not really coughing up anything so idk...
Quote by C.C. Deville
idk how to explain it, it's weird. Like i said it might be sinuses b/c its kinda like when your sinuses are draining down your throat but my nose isnt stuffed up and im not really coughing up anything so idk...

I have that same problem. It's flem build up me thinks. It keeps running down the back of my nose and into my mouth and leaving an awful taste in my mouth also.

No idea how to fix it though. Call a doctor, maybe he'll get you some sinus spray.
I also have had a nasty taste in my mouth for the past couple of days. Maybe its a horrible virus and were screwed.
Schecter C-1 XXX (with SD Dave Mustaine Livewire Actives)
Roland Cube 60
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
Do you use mouthwash as well? Try gargling salt water, that might help.

This man speaks the truth.

Edit: and for the spirit of the pit.... Stop sucking penis.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
yeah i should try some mouth wash... but we dont have any =(
had that problem once,turned out there was a hole in my gum and the wisdom toothe had bore into the sinuse causing a bad taste,needless to say the surgery was wonderful
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Brush your tongue. I used to have god awful tastes in my mouth, and the dentist gave me this thing to scrape my tongue with..Brushing it does the same thing though.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Is it like...in your teeth? If you suck on a tooth can you find the source? If so, I suggest you floss...