Page 1 of 2
I love the outro of Knights of Cydonia by Muse, and the outro of Black Magic Woman by Santana.

THe intro riff of Loser by Beck is amazing.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
The trumpets and sax-a-ma-phones in "Army" by Ben Folds Five.

Sends goosebumps .
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Either the outro or the solos in Over Now by Alice In Chains or the bit in Forhiven by Ben Jarper where there's a solo with a feckin' kickass riff behind it.
Knights of Cydonia outro
bass fills in Jaked on green beers
pretty much the whole of she sells sanctuary
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
The violins in "Staralfur" by Sigur Rós.

No particular part, just the whole thing is wonderfully orchestrated.
The bells in the songs "For Whom The Bell Tolls" and "Hells Bells"

*bong*

*bong*

*bong*

MC name = Bearrorism
Phish - You Enjoy Myself

Anyone who knows the song knows what part I'm talking about

aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Boy
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
the part right after Dance of eternity from dream theater that leads right into the piano riff of One last time... that makes me happy.
ohh and the piano intro to about to crash...
and the chorus of take this life by in flames and the triple harmony in embody the invisible.
The outro and intro Red Barchetta by Rush

and The best moment! would be when Rush teamed up with Bubbles from The Trailer Park Boys to do a charity version of Closer To The Heart

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rs4qn_bHQQ0
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Green Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Member - Geddy Lee Fan Club -

Hartke 4x10, 400W VX cab
Hartke HA3500 350W head

Squire Custom JAZZ Bass (Midnight Blue)
every time I see an Anthrax video, I always get pumped when Scott Ian or Frank Bello do backing vocals.
not just Anthrax, but mostly all bands with backing vocals similar to that style
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
the entirety of echoes, but mostly the intro, singing, and the guitar riff right before the first verse
Quote by enemy120
the entirety of echoes, but mostly the intro, singing, and the guitar riff right before the first verse

This
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
I'll add these 'cause no one else will say them.

The third guitar that comes in over the final segment of "Nowhere" by Therapy?.

Part towards the middle of Far Beyond The Sun by Mr Yngwie that breaks out into blues pentatonics really naturally, it is an epic climax (imho) that really hits the spot, and is ****ing poetry.

Oh yeah I really think backing vocals also add to songs alot, they can turn good songs into great ones. Examples of this include the whole "Awake" album by Dream Theater, which is hands down their best musical effort.
sunn o))). orthodox caveman. when the guitarists slide down the fretboard during the main riff.
jesu. friends are evil. the chorus, when it changes to the second chord.
meshuggah. in death - is death. when it fades into the bend riff, and continues the riff.
Quote by Jackolas

Oh yeah I really think backing vocals also add to songs alot, they can turn good songs into great ones. Examples of this include the whole "Awake" album by Dream Theater, which is hands down their best musical effort.

innocence faded...has some of the best vocals dream theater has ever come up with...
The little noise Vai makes at 2:50 in The Riddle just cracks me up every time. Also when the 2nd guitar enters the Time solo by Pink Floyd it is always amazing.
IT LACKS A HUMAN PULLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!

5000 internetz to whoever gets it.
or in saucerful of secrets, the end with just organ and then the choir comes in, great
Quote by Tallman
IT LACKS A HUMAN PULLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!

5000 internetz to whoever gets it.

mars volta...
Conjugal Burns by The Mars Volta, where the noise section builds and builds and breaks back into the chorus, every time I hear that I want to stand up and fistpump myself into oblivion.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
The intro to "Welcome Home" by Coheed & Cambria.

Beginning at 1:52 till the end in "Hall Of The Mountain King" by Apocalyptica. Them thrashing cellos are too much, and that cello solo.

Intro of "Tonight Tonight" by Smashing Pumpkins. The strings are so beautiful and then that leads up to the most melancholy guitar intro with some damn emotional singing. My eyes always water in this intro, especially when Billy sings "Belieeeeeve belieeeeeve in meeee belieeeeeeeeeve believe".

Intro of "No Suprises" by Radiohead.

The backward piano solo in "In My Life" by The Beatles.

When singer is singing a bunch of sounds in "The Boy With The Thorn In His Side" by The Smiths.

3:17-4:47 in "Trains" by Porcupine Tree. Probably the most beautiful minute and a half of music.

The guitar and piano parts of "Truth Doesn't Make A Noise" by White Stripes.

I have many more I might post later.
The beginning of the outro during Stairway
The intro solo in Sanitarium by Metallica
The bridge in Eulogy by Tool (particularly the part when the guitar comes in)
The restart in PT's Mellotron Scratch
The stop and start in Opeth's The Leper Affinity
The first time THAT riff is play on Pink Floyd's Echoes
The first solo in Rush's La Villa Strangiato
The second verse in Radiohead's Let Down
...and countless others
Last edited by abdullahnaqvi at Jul 9, 2008,
When the backing vocals in This Godless Endeavour by Nevermore come in. The pre-chorus to The Wickerman by Iron Maiden. The bit of Comfortably Numb when Dave starts to sing about his childhood always gives me the chills. The pinch harmonics in the solo to Home Sweet Home by Motley Crue. The first clean vocals in Master's Apprentices by Opeth. And finally, the bit in Pisschrist by Fear Factory when the guitars go from doing the low machine gun riff to the major thing without it sounding odd, and the resulting vocals. Actually, the whole last two and a half mins of that song are pure gold.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
the maaaooooowww! sound made by sid at the end of surfacing by slipknot.

either that or the "come on yo!" in bitchslap/do nothing by the aforementioned band.

i also like the budumbadum in boredom by the buzzcocks
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Milk and Money - Fratellis

The Piano Breakdown type thing
Where Jon just goes mental on guitar
SWFC
Quote by mr kipling
The bit of Comfortably Numb when Dave starts to sing about his childhood always gives me the chills.

Comfortably Numb was written by Roger Waters, about having to take tranquilizers for hepatitis B.

But yeah, I love that part in the song as well
Quote by abdullahnaqvi
Comfortably Numb was written by Roger Waters, about having to take tranquilizers for hepatitis B.

But yeah, I love that part in the song as well

Really? I always thought it was about a guy dying of an overdose.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
The part in 'Since I've Been Loving You' where everything is quiet and Plant sings
"Said I've been crying, my tears they fell like rain".
at shows when people die
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
the wah riff in mr. brownstone is pretty cool

but tops would have to be the second solo of Rush's Working Man
The explosion avec the 7 minutes build up during Svefn g englar, by Sigur Ros
Plug in baby by Muse
Time - Pink Floyd (And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but its sinking. Racing around
to come up behind you again...)
Blackout - Muse
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Page 1 of 2