Please excuse the poor lighting and slightly out of sync video. This was my very first video done a little over a month ago and since then I've learned that ridiculous amounts of light are generally needed for webcam video recordings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdwmMuFDAcE

EDIT: Also check my profile if you'd like to hear the stereo version.

Description from youtube for those who wish to read it here-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all, this is my first attempt at doing a video. It was quite tedious and I've learned to just do one full take of the song at a time instead of trying to match tons of bits of video to audio. So my apologies if a few parts seem out of sync, as well as for the lack of editing at times, particularly at 2:37 (I forgot to video record those few chords).

As far as the song goes itself, I couldn't be happier with how it turned out, as it pretty much ended up sounding better than I was hoping it would in the end.

Current songs in the works-
In Flames- Leeches, Come Clarity
Breaking Benjamin- Firefly
and many more to come after...

Audio was recorded first, and video was added and edited after.

Enjoy!

Recorded in approx. 5 hours
Audio Recording- N-track Studio
Guitar- Fender Stratocaster, Standard E tuning, run through Toneport UX2
Drums- EZDrummer DFH
Bass- Midi
Cam- Creative Live! Pro
Video Editing- Vegas Movie Studio 8.0
Last edited by Metalfan757 at Jul 8, 2008,
Loved it, didn't quite agree with the tone, but then again you were using a Stratocaster, not that it's a bad guitar, just not what the original was recorded with. I've always wanted to take a crack at that one, maybe I'll look into it more now.

NICE WORK!!!!!
That was great! I thought the tone was good for the most part and the only bit I could think of that needed improvement was the bend in the intro, at some points didn't quite seem right, but excellent job!
that was interestingly cool. good job.

i have a few covers on my profile if you wanna check them out.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008