5 stars!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
That was great, it transferred well to the changes that you made, everything was played correctly; albeit a little sped up, but it was fantastic. I loved the singer's voice, although it came in and out at times, but I'm not entirely sure it wasn't just the recording quality.

I do think that it lost some of the original power sped up, but it's all opinion at this point.
"but i don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"oh, you can't help that," said the Cat. "we're all mad here."
~lewis carroll
Quote by -=Led_Hed=-
Ill never cover that song now, i couldn't play it any better... and thats saying something

Seriously?

we had mixed reviews of it from people who came to see us, with one person sayign we completely murdered the song. And others saying they loved it.
At first I didn't think I was going to like it, but as I kept listening, I really liked it. It actually was pretty enjoyable as a hard rock version of the song.

It was similar in style toHelter Skelter I thought.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
im amazed at the great responses we are getting, as we never expected to be told that we could play a beatles song well, with none of us over the age of 16, thanks guys, and keep watching!
Pretty good man. Nice to see someone covering an old song. I really enjoyed everything. Playing is good and I love you version.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=907572
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

great ! this version rocks !
not always on the spot and a little rough, but thats rock 'n roll !

keep on rockin !
Really nice job, I don't really know the Beatles original too well to say a lot but it sounded really tight and I liked it.

We're also a young band (13/14). Check out our "Beast and the Harlot" cover: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=908699

Sorry, never mind, I realized you already saw it.