1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
eBay or people selling in papers/ad-mag's are your best bet.

Be prepared for a big price for a good condition one though.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Ebay, john uses the grey one. they go anywhere from 250 to 500.

Wilson effects makes a clone that would be worth looking into.
Last edited by mitch_33 at Jul 8, 2008,
Quote by RHCP987123
is it really worth 350 dollars

No, the price gets jacked up because of all the Froosh fanboys dribbling over it all the time. I highly doubt it's even worth $200, let alone 350.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
That eBay listing further backs up Timi's point as it uses "John Frusciante" in the title to get the fanboys hot around the collar.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
535q is extremely versatile, youwont be upst.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Actually I'd recommend You wh-10 even if it would cost 1000$ it's amazing wah pedal... It will be Your last wah pedal because You wouldn't like to change it
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
Quote by Karol1701
Actually I'd recommend You wh-10 even if it would cost 1000$ it's amazing wah pedal... It will be Your last wah pedal because You wouldn't like to change it

David, you're in:

"And here we see a prime example of that most common of species... the frusciantus fanboyamus... most commonly found talking nonsense, blinded by fandom..."

My Music
^

If the pedal is so fantastic, why did Ibanez stop making it? I'm not asking this in a smart-ass way, I'm actually curious.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Good question, TNfootballfan.

As for the 535q, IMHO it is good value for money and tweakable, too!
Get a crybaby 535q. Mine came with sample setting and one of the settings is a Frusciante sound. I haven't used that setting, but I imagine it's pretty good, and it's not worth it to spend hundreds of dollars to get the exact one, unless you're rich.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah, one of the more versatile Wah's for a decent price about these day's.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by mootlechan
meh, budda, RMC, fulltone.

meh is my favorite wah pedal brand.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
haha

ok now...tbh, i wouldnt pay 350 bucks for a plastic wah i cant try out before i buy it, on the other side, no wah currently in production has that synthy sound going

i found that my v847 (vox) can do a pretty decent frusciante sound though...

and kyle's point it pretty valid...why DID they stop making it?

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by hendriko
haha

ok now...tbh, i wouldnt pay 350 bucks for a plastic wah i cant try out before i buy it, on the other side, no wah currently in production has that synthy sound going

and yes meh is a wah brand

uhm i think it was cuz of its reliability issues? who knows.
It seems like reliability is something that's easily fixed with something as simple as a pedal. But who knows...

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
according to the guy who reviewed it in the ultimate wah thread, this does a pretty good wh-10 sound for fru fans. not that ive tried it or anything, but its a lot cheaper than you will find a wh-10 for (even if its not that cheap).

EDIT: apparently there is a mono version as well that is $50 cheaper. dont know if id want a stereo wah anyway
Quote by TNfootballfan62
It seems like reliability is something that's easily fixed with something as simple as a pedal. But who knows...

no like the box itself

i heard it was relatively flimsly plastic, and froosh himself ran through more than a few of these wahs after br00talz geetar solos and stuff.
Quote by hendriko
haha

MAYBE they are waiting to reissue to make a fortune off of the froosh fans
i admit im a huge fan of Frusciante
They may sound good, but consider this. Froosh stockpiles these things since they're so flimsy. I would just get the 535q if I was you, I couldn't imagine you not being able to get a froosh sound with it.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by mootlechan
no like the box itself

i heard it was relatively flimsly plastic, and froosh himself ran through more than a few of these wahs after br00talz geetar solos and stuff.

Well, that's even more retarded to discontinue it for that. They could've used heavier duty materials and probably bumped up the price MORE than enough to make up for it and still sold a ton of them, considering how sought after they are now. But i suppose them being off the market is helping fuel their mythical nature.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
^They had to pursue the weeping demon though.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
You're right, Ibanez doesn't have the capacity to put out 2 different wah pedals.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Quote by TNfootballfan62
You're right, Ibanez doesn't have the capacity to put out 2 different wah pedals.

but they do have the capacity to push out liike 4 ods?
^Yeah, I said that very sarcastically. Unless you're being sarcastic, as well. But you've left no smiley to make me think that.

EDIT: In their defense, though, most of their OD pedals are nearly identical, as far as the guts go.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Quote by timi_hendrix
David, you're in:

"And here we see a prime example of that most common of species... the frusciantus fanboyamus... most commonly found talking nonsense, blinded by fandom..."

Well, at least try to respect this kind of people. I'll appreciate it.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
I have a Weeping Demon.

I hate it.

Thank you.
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
Quote by TNfootballfan62
^Yeah, I said that very sarcastically. Unless you're being sarcastic, as well. But you've left no smiley to make me think that.

EDIT: In their defense, though, most of their OD pedals are nearly identical, as far as the guts go.

yea sarcastic.

hmm....maybe you're right, but theyre still different products.
I think some products have their lifespan set out for them and they end up being discontinued however successful they are. Like when Digitech made a new version of the Whammy despite the original being better.

Quote by Karol1701
Well, at least try to respect this kind of people. I'll appreciate it.

I will when you start talking some sense.

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
I think some products have their lifespan set out for them and they end up being discontinued however successful they are. Like when Digitech made a new version of the Whammy despite the original being better.

I will when you start talking some sense.

maybe they thought the second was going to be better?
^I can tell you he's had his current avatar since well before you registered.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Page 1 of 2