Search Bar got nothing, so, post experiences in your life where you had an argument/fight with somebody over something stupid or irrational of sorts.

For me, it has to be when me and my friend had an argument over the pronunciation of the word/book/movie "Cujo". I insisted that it was pronounced with this "j", but my friend believed that you pronounce it like "Cu-ho".

I knew I was right, so it just annoyed me <_<.

Anyways, Pit. Post your experiences.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
it's not pronounced "cu-ho?"

aww man... i've been lookin like and idiot for years
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Once right, I told someone he was drinking Tescos Coke.

He said it was Sainsburies!!!!!

OH EMM JEE!!!

We got into a massive fight, but its kl cos I totally br00talized him with fire.

In reality I'm too witty for anyone to try and argue with me...
With so many people about how alcohol is worse than weed.

Ignorant douchewhoars
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Is your friend spanish? because the "J" sounds like an "H" in english.
ITT: duncang, DinkyDaisy, Magero.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I got a tiny bit drunk and tried to hook up with this girl I've been friends with for 12 years. She turned me down. I thought that was the end of it. A week later she flipped the **** out at me over it, talking about how I'd "crossed the line" and that i "can't read signals at all". That was about a month ago. She STILL will not talk to me (not that I've tried).
Quote by gourd42
i was going to insult thedude97, BUT HIS AVATAR SHOWS MORDOR!
Quote by esp1234
Is your friend spanish? because the "J" sounds like an "H" in english.
If he were any whiter he would disappear
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
My sister thought that "why do bee's buzz? Cuz ud be mad too if someone stole ur honey and necter" was a joke, I told her it was a fact.
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
ive posted this here before but i used to argue with my friend matt about what would be better to used if locked in a wal-mart in the dark....a flashlight or injecting cat DNA into your eyes
my hovercraft is full of eels
I had an argument with my 4 year old brother about whether Izzy Sparks (character in Guitar Hero) is male or female.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Just Andrew
If he were any whiter he would disappear

:| lol
I told my girlfriend i loved her a few months into the relationship, and she suddenly stopped talking to me and being all 'girlfriendly' to me :p shortly after i said i love you - she dumped me. Then the final blow was the "lets just be friends for now"... Which ofcourse is a metaphorical punch in the crotch.
We always have arguments over whether its flip off or flick off. It feels like an episode of Seinfeld.
My boyfriend and I had a pretty heated argument over whether or not a guy in one of my posters was smiling or not...
I still maintain that he is...
I can argue about pretty much anything if a person does something stupid.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
My brother kept trying to tell me that in order to be a Jew you have to believe in the Jewish religion. This went on for months , every conversation would eventually lead to it until he finally realized how wrong he was with some of my persuasion.

I have a lot more but I don't feel like posting them. I will argue about anything.