I just started listening to Mindless Self Indulgence. I've noticed that it's kind of like Steve Vai, if you listen to it long enough, you'll get a massive headache. They have some of the craziest music I've heard, and i want more.

What's some other bands that can give you a migraine the size of Russia with songs that'll make me wonder if drugs are like the feeling that the music gives me.

Go.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Crazy in Love- Beyonce

/end thread
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about. If music gives me migraines I don't usually listen to it. Anyways, the craziest most insane song I know is Shitstorm by Strapping Young Lad. It's about as bipolar as Devin Townsend himself, and there's so much going on in the song at any given second that the first time I heard it, my initial thought was "What the hell...?"
mt saint michel mix + st michael by AFX is pretty crazy, doesn't give me migraines though, I love it!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by Pedalboard
I just started listening to Mindless Self Indulgence. I've noticed that it's kind of like Steve Vai, if you listen to it long enough, you'll get a massive headache. They have some of the craziest music I've heard, and i want more.

What's some other bands that can give you a migraine the size of Russia with songs that'll make me wonder if drugs are like the feeling that the music gives me.

Go.

Listen to Whipstickagostop or Panty Shot by Mindless
its about as crazy as there stuff gets
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
SikTh. Listen to 'Scent of the Obscene' or 'Such the Fool' and prepare to have your mind annihilated. Then listen to 'Lurch' by The Dillinger Escape Plan.
Lol it has to be - Lightning bolt - Dracula mountain... Its genre is - 'noise' :P
Quote by The Spoon
most mathcore music. like Psyopus.

This.
I went and saw them live in a nearby town. Most ridiculous show I have ever seen....and possibly the best.
Quote by Broken_Drum
Damn right.

Dollmaker- Venetian Snares comes to mind also.

I'm seeing aphex twin this weekend! So stoked.

Also classic goa trance LSD by Hallucinogen is pretty crazy.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by SmarterChild
SikTh. Listen to 'Scent of the Obscene' or 'Such the Fool' and prepare to have your mind annihilated. Then listen to 'Lurch' by The Dillinger Escape Plan.

+1 for SikTh, haha. Also, Summer Rain by the same band. AWESOME song.

And +1 for whoever said Strapping Young Lad...Detox, Imperial, and ****storm, check those out. And SYL just because it's RAGEtastic.
"The Aftermath"- Origin

Most all of "Antithesis" is just pure insanity, but "The Aftermath" is one of my main favorites.

Also, "Home Nucleonics" and "Oh My Fucking God" by Strapping Young Lad.

"City" ftw.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Behold... the Arctopus. Really. Or Blotted Science
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Some folks have already said SikTh, but ill suggest the song "Wait For Something Wild"

Also, the whole of Pulse Demon by Merzbow.