Well long story short thanks to this bitchy lady i missed my A-Levels....I was doing them privately btw..

So now uni of liverpool is only giving me a place on the beng and not the meng for aerospace engineering. I still haven't heard from the other colleges..

BUT I'M SO ****ING DEPRESSED !!!

So how bad is beng compared to meng ?? And will i be able to switch over if i get good enough grades...

Man this sucks.... Stupid lady should have just stayed in the kitchen...ARRRGH !!!
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Quote by Deliriumbassist
b=bachelor, m=master?

Just finish your bachelor degree and then do a master's degree. OR, get a 2:1 and go straight onto a PhD.

This man speaks truth.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
if they were so important to you, you should have been on top of it yourself rather than hoping someone else tells you when they are.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
b=bachelor, m=master?

Just finish your bachelor degree and then do a master's degree. OR, get a 2:1 and go straight onto a PhD.

this.

take it from the doctor
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
direct entry onto an undergrad masters is unnecessary since they'll generally take anyone who has the grades and wants to apply post-entry.
Damn... It'll all work out, what should happen will happen. Just keep you chin up in the mean time.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Umm i didn't wait on the lady...

This lady works at the british council over here and supposedly she sent in my exam hall ticket...you know the piece of paper you need to get entry into the examination hall...but i still have to recieve it...the exam got over in may...Don't tell me something you pay so much for just gets delivered to the wrong person or never gets returned back to the sender...i bet the bitch never sent it. And she says it's all my fault for not calling her earlier. Dude it's her job to send it to me...I don't have to ****ing baby sit her...

Well we've been fighting over it for a while with the council and they've said ok to letting me write the november session but it doesn't make a difference now...what's done is done...

So wait a beng is as good as an meng since i can do my beng and then my masters ?? But won't that take longer ?
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

i got turned down by a favoured college because i handed the application in 4 months late.

now i have to go to my school's sixth form, with everyone i hate. so im debating whether i should slit my throat on the first day. hahahhaha
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
Quote by fredzeskater
i got turned down by a favoured college because i handed the application in 4 months late.

now i have to go to my school's sixth form, with everyone i hate. so im debating whether i should slit my throat on the first day. hahahhaha

*hug*

It's k man....it might not be that bad after all...
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

I thought you had to do a bachelor's degree before you were allowed to do a master's anyway.

At least your still going to uni, it's about 50/50 whether I'll get the grades for my lowest choice
Quote by fredzeskater

College means fuck all to university. It's your own fault you handed in the application late, those things are basically done for you. Stop being a self-pitying fool.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
You can switch from the BEng to the MEng or the other way around up until the third year, because the courses are the same in the first two years.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
What are your choices?

Lancaster's my firm choice and Oxford Brooke's my insurance, they're BBB and BBC respectively. My teachers predicted me ABB when I'll be lucky to get BBC so I was a bit too optimistic with my choices
Quote by Liam4
Lancaster's my firm choice and Oxford Brooke's my insurance, they're BBB and BBC respectively. My teachers predicted me ABB when I'll be lucky to get BBC so I was a bit too optimistic with my choices
You can easily get the grades if you STFU and stop looking for excuses and just do the work
count to 46.

someone in the US just got raped.

so what were you saying about your sad day?

seriously though, that does suck. i was pissed when my first choice uni didn't give me enough money. but c'est la vie. i realized it could be worse. i'm lucky to be able to go at all.
#DTWD
Quote by Liam4
I thought you had to do a bachelor's degree before you were allowed to do a master's anyway.

At least your still going to uni, it's about 50/50 whether I'll get the grades for my lowest choice
You can do an undergrad masters, takes an extra year, usually as the penultimate or final year of a standard bachelors/honours program. I did one (science discipline though)