Page 1 of 3
What are the most ridiculous ones you've heard?
And do any of you believe any?
hello
santa is fake, and is only a children's story made out of st. nicholas
anyone who believes that he is fake is naive
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
the Cavalera Conspiracy =p

(hopes somebody will get it)
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
This drug dealer I know once told me that sunscreen was a conspiracy. Putting chemicals into your skin and they react with the sun causing you to slowly develop cancer
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
the offspring

conspiracy of one.

yes it is possible
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
the whole 9/11 thing is dodgy to say the least, but since any mention of that will gain instant flaming, what the point :p

I mean, i dont believe that there's alot of true conspiracies in the world, but im not to blind to say there isn't any, in this world now, theres always someone screwing someone else over
Quote by metal overlord
the Cavalera Conspiracy =p

(hopes somebody will get it)

Rofl!!

there's people who believe the holocaust never happened, or people who believe the tsunami tragedy was caused by bush planting nukes in the ocean
retards
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
The one where that guy thinks all of the worlds leaders are actually lizard aliens.
The twin towers being hit with missiles using cloaking technology disguising them as planes. They claimed to have proofs and everything .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Evolution its just not possible. Know one ever witnessed evolutin first hand they say we have but i'm pretty sure thats just adaptation that happens a lot in the animal kingdom. but when has anybody witnessed another species giving birth or so called evolving into a another animal its just not possible.
Seeing as this is a music-based forum...

Im surprised no one has mentioned the Paul McCartney conspiracy.
Quote by 3rdHorseman
Evolution its just not possible. Know one ever witnessed evolutin first hand they say we have but i'm pretty sure thats just adaptation that happens a lot in the animal kingdom. but when has anybody witnessed another species giving birth or so called evolving into a another animal its just not possible.

Dude, I hope you're joking.
hello
Quote by aaronob
Seeing as this is a music-based forum...

Im surprised no one has mentioned the Paul McCartney conspiracy.

Tell me more....
hello
Open google, and search for "Flat Earth Community forums"

Proceed to have a good laugh!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Instead of most ridiculous ones why not some that actually were true?
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by Chips-
Instead of most ridiculous ones why not some that actually were true?

such as?
Here is my theory.
In Star Wars, there are 2 similar creatures.
One is a Wookie, the other is an Ewok.

They are furry creatures that are covered in hair and they live in huts, only the ewoks are shorter and have shorter hair than wookies.
But, if you move the E in Ewok to the end of the word, it becomes "woke", which to me is like a shortened version of "wookie".

Could it be that ewoks and wookies are the same creature, just the ewoks are smaller?(Even the name ewok is shorter!)

CONSPIRACY.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by 3rdHorseman

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pterodactylus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammoth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saber-toothed_cat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by 3rdHorseman

Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Paul McCartney died a long time ago! The Beatles put a look-alike in their band! Just search 'Revolution 9 backwards' on youtube! The Beatles put their conspiracy message in there!

The Earth is actually flat! It's all a government conspircay!

NASA faked the moon landing! It all happened in a Hollywood Studio!

Life started from an alien lizard-man race! All the world leaders know about them, and the Jews are hiding them!

But am I here? I find it hard to tell
I do a good impression of myself
But what's normal now, anyhow

Quote by LordBishek
I'm going to hunt her down and throw copies of the God Delusion at her until she breaks.
Quote by Vagabond21
such as?

I don't know. There has to be at least one confirmed conspiracy in the world. Watergate?
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Last edited by Chips- at Jul 8, 2008,
Quote by Chips-
I don't know. There has to be at least one confirmed conspiracy in the world. Watergate?

I guess so.

Watch it be the most ridiculous one of them all.
roswell? it seems like every time i watch larry king (which is scarcely) it happens to be a show about aliens and more specifically roswell. i also love coast to coast am.
#DTWD
Courtny killed Kurt, lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
Quote by 3rdHorseman

...Do you understand the basic concepts of evolution? I don't know where to start on correcting that post.
Quote by 3rdHorseman

Prize for Dumbest post I have read today............

Congratulations, you have just won a lot of internet hate!
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
The theory that Surskit was a fag.

NOT TRUE!
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by Gargantuan
Here is my theory.
In Star Wars, there are 2 similar creatures.
One is a Wookie, the other is an Ewok.

They are furry creatures that are covered in hair and they live in huts, only the ewoks are shorter and have shorter hair than wookies.
But, if you move the E in Ewok to the end of the word, it becomes "woke", which to me is like a shortened version of "wookie".

Could it be that ewoks and wookies are the same creature, just the ewoks are smaller?(Even the name ewok is shorter!)

[pictures]

CONSPIRACY.

You misspelled "Wookiee." Because of this careless oversight, your conspiracy theory is now invalid.

Personally, I always love hearing about the moon landing conspiracies.
Quote by DeadwingLullaby
Paul McCartney died a long time ago! The Beatles put a look-alike in their band! Just search 'Revolution 9 backwards' on youtube! The Beatles put their conspiracy message in there!

The Earth is actually flat! It's all a government conspircay!

NASA faked the moon landing! It all happened in a Hollywood Studio!

Life started from an alien lizard-man race! All the world leaders know about them, and the Jews are hiding them!

*Silently kills DeadwingLullaby and inserts a clone controlled by our Lizard masters to replace him*
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

My friend read a book written by a "Physic". It said the JFK assassination was caused by an alien. It also said that fairies are the reasons leaves and dew on them in the morning. My friend believes every word from it just because a "Physic" wrote it.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Page 1 of 3