My friend and I were going to pick up another friend of mine. I said I still had to do something really quick and he said that he would go pick her up from the train station and come back to get me. So I said well why don't I just come with you? He said ok. Then I say, "so we're stopping back here right? He says why and I say cause I still had to do that thing quickly. He starts screaming at the top of his lungs for literally three minutes and drives off without me...and is coming back.

I know this is kind of a stupid post, but things like this keep happening and I want to know if I really am being annoying or if my friend is over reacting.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
what did you have to do?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
i assume you mean fapping...

well you couldve done it secretly in his car
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
Quote by cheeseman3001
what did you have to do?

Shut down my computer...point is that it would take the same amount of time both ways.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
well screaming at the top of his lungs for 3 minutes is an overreaction whatever it is you had to do
he must have been saying something though, to give you a clue ??
Then again maybe you were cockblocking him lol
It's something of nothing, i mean he overeacted, but it depends if you've been a jackass lately, and he was just waiting for the chance to rollock you
something like shutting down your computer, you could've just said "wait one minute, i'll be there in a sec". i'm assuming he knew that this is what you had to do, so yes he was over reacting, then again, he could have been having a bad day. either way, just forget about it and move on.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
gas is crazy expensive and you want him to drive back so you can turn off your computer...
he did kind of over react by screaming, but he was right to yell at you.
Quote by BluesShredUK

Then again maybe you were cockblocking him lol

+1
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M