my friend, lovingly nicknamed bambi, used to drum.now, both him and i are staying on at college next year as its over 9k cheaper then uni. but we both know that we need to do something awsome to pass the time. Ive taken up the bass and also play guitar, so im good.

but he is struggling to get a job. he is trying bless him....just failing. i have a small job at as pet shop (we both applie, i got the job) and i was thinking....should i lend him some money to get the drums. we've both agreed we're in this together.

now, im not talknig a big drum kit. a standard 5 piece second hand from wightbay, so about £100 - £150. i don't mind helping friends out, and this will mean we can get this band underway. and trustme, atm, both of us need something to focus on.

so, do you think i should?

bambi is trustworthy but.... it would be a fair amount of cash. im torn
Definately, well I certainly would anyway
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Well it's really up to you weather you feel you can trust him to pay you back or not.
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Do it, and if doesn't wind up paying you, you could sell the set
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
buy em and keep em at your place. also since you are asking the pit i must also advise you to throw a rape party
Quote by iantheman
buy em and keep em at your place. also since you are asking the pit i must also advise you to throw a rape party

i did realise i would have to discount a lot of posts

Quote by HIM%(^
i think you should go to colllege..since you clearly cant spell...

^for example
well wat i get from this is your gonan be roomates and that your good friend i say lend him the money to get a kick. and if your both interested in a band he should be around for a while. its not like a stranger asked you from 100 euros its your friend help him out