okay, so im thinking about putting a sustainer in my guitar, but theres the two kits the 101 and 401, i heard that the 101 kit is missing the mix mode from the 401, but id prefer to have a humbucker as the driver instead of a single coil. but i also heard if you just double up the single coil with another it would work also.... anyway what do you guys think i should do?
I think you should go to the Guitar Gear and Accessories forum.