62 61%
No
17 17%
I love biting of my nails and skin!!!
18 18%
My fingers are perfect.
5 5%
Voters: 102.
Okay so me and my friend were having a discussion becouse he said it was gay that i bite on my finger nails and bite of my skin. Its a bad habit, and i told him alot of people i know do it also. But hes like "OMG no! Only gay people do that, and it looks nasty!"

Btw hes got like long nails and everyone tells him that hes gay lol. Do you bite on your nails?
I always do it. It's not a nice habit, but I like doing it so fuck all the stupid haters.
In fact I'm biting the skin off the sides of nails right now
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Start threads like yoda I do not.
Proud owner of:
1981 Carvin X100B
1987 Strat Plus w/ DiMarzios
BBE Main Squeeze
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-7
Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah
since ive left school. i have nothing to do, its all there is to do. i just sit around waiting for big brother to come on...... thats my highlight of the day. hahah
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
i use too. I'm trying to cut back. My nails are longer then they've ever been.
I bit the nail and sometimes the skin. I usually did it because of nerves and guitar.

It's not a gay thing (I hate people who always have to call something gay and **** like that).

It's a bad habit. There's some ways you can stop it though. Some say to paint the nails or just apply nail polish remover. It's a bad taste and everytime you go to bite it hits ya and you begin to realize "Oh i shouldn't do it".

Me I just keep telling myself not to bite. I end up biting down on the nail sometimes but i don't bite them off or bite the skin anymore.
Wanna hear a joke?.............Women's Rights....haha
Yea, I bite both. It looks terrible though coz my nails are really short. I mean they are virtually gone.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by freedoms_stain
I do both.

Too lazy to clip.

+1, the nearest nail clipper is in your mouth.

I play classical, and I always bite them carefully back to the proper length when they get too long.
I bite my nails all the time! It's really an annoying habbit because when you finally managed to not do it 2 weeks or so, you get nervous for something and your nails are short again
EDIT: To person above, I do exactly the same
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Last edited by Thecla at Jul 8, 2008,
Wow... I didn't know that many people did it.

I don't. I have too many other bad habits to maintain.

And, it's a little gross but not GAY... your friend is immature. Kick him in the balls.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Wow... I didn't know that many people did it.

I don't. I have too many other bad habits to maintain.

And, it's a little gross but not GAY... your friend is immature. Kick him in the balls.

Haha done it before, he started crying.
I do it then my nails get way to short or there's no good skin to bite then I stop. A few weeks later I get nervous again...
My favorites to bite and chew are my fingernails, the sides of my fingernails, my lips, and the skin on the inside of my cheeks.
...I think I've got an addiction...
I'm doing it as of now.. well my lower lip.

It's a bad habit for me..
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I've been biting my nails since I was 4. It's a nasty habit but I've been curbing it pretty well these past few years. Usually having nail polish on stops me from biting.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Yeah I think I will always bite my nails. I take pride in the sculpting ability I have developed over the years.

I don't know why some people think it's so dirty. If you keep em short there's no room for dirt.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I pick them more than bite them, or I use a knife and cut them. They are soo short that if I cut them 1 mm they hurt like ****.
yep, i need to stop. But i hate clipping them cause it leaves sharp edges that catch on things and feel weird. If i bite i have rounded edges that are good for guitar and dont catch
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
i try not to, because i always think to the last time i wiped my ass. i feel like im eating poofingers
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.
Scientsist says chewing your nails is worse than licking a toilet seat O.o
Quote by Ergin
Scientsist says chewing your nails is worse than licking a toilet seat O.o

Crap.

Two habits I'll have to kick now.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I used to bite my nails to the core and till they bled.
3 weeks ago i stopped for the first time in about 18 years.
It's a bad habit for me, just the feeling of putting my fingers on my lips and teeth and feeling the nail between my teeth.

I hated biting my nails.
I don't bite my nails, I used to, but I keep them neat now, longish on my right hand and short on my left.
Yes. I do it all the time when I get nervous. It's really bad. I tried to stop over the last holiday. I lasted about two days, then my nails had started growing, and i just HAD to bite them off again, haha. When there's no nail left (like now), I bite the skin, which is really bad, cuz i go WAY too deep and it bleeds all the time, and then it hurts a lot. Lol
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
When i was younger i used to chew the skin in the middle of my hand O.o Kinda eat. Good thing it's back to normal now. What the hell is the point with nails in the first place?
Yes I do, but I don't think I bite my skin though.. :S
In the corner beside my window
There hangs a lonely photograph
There is no reason
I'd never notice a memory that could hold me back

Siis mitä häh?