Just decided to make some clips of my relatively new amp. Signal chain is Fender Strat (dimarzio chopper/virtual vintage/virtual vintage) -> OD100SE+ -> Splawn 4x12 (emi gov/manowar) -> Audio Technica AT3035 condenser -> Presonus Firepod -> Reaper

Pretty rudimentary recordings but hopefully it gives you an idea of what the amp sounds like since there aren't too many clips of it. Volume is pretty low too.

Clean clip: Here my eq settings are pretty close to noon, I demonstrate different sounds I can get with the bright switch on and off and different pickup positions.

http://www.netmusicians.org/files/89-clean.mp3

Dirty clip: I think I started out with the gain at around 3 then it goes up to a bit over noon. Might have used a bit too much gain as I wasn't really paying too much attention. Bright switch is on. Feedback at 0, whomp on half, bass at 4, mids at 6, treble and pres at 0 or very low.

http://www.netmusicians.org/files/56-dirt.mp3

EVH clip: A quick EVH medley since a lot of you guys are into that. I play it 3 times, first time with treble and pres off, then at 1, finally at around 3.

http://www.netmusicians.org/files/29-evh.mp3

Here is a pic of the setup:
Oh yeah, I'll throw some clips up later with a boost, humbuckers, and some br00tals. It is a very versatile amp.
(i'm typing this while I listen)

that sounds badass, i have to say. I was especially impressed with the cleans- some really nice jazz playing there. and some really nice sparkly stuff too.

some nice eric johnson on the dirt clip. ah, and guthrie govan too! very nice.

some very nice van halen too. Pretty close in tone for it too.

Great playing by the way. Looking forward to the humbucker clips.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
How much did that run you?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
How much did that run you?

Traded my Splawn Quickrod +$400 for it. Pretty sweet deal. Otherwise they're $3,295.00 new if you get it from their online dealer Synergy Guitars.
that sounds like a good deal. a quickrod is around $1800 new, isn't it?

nice clip too, santana is always cool.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
sounds very nice man, great playing too. Do you miss the QR at all, or does it pretty easily cover what the QR could do? Is it the EL34 version with the upgraded tranny options? Thanks for posting clips man. KILLER deal you got on that sucker!
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
VERY nice playing, loved the clean noodling and the Europa track. I love that song, you nailed it. You have a fantastic amp, congratulations on your purchase, may it keep your tone quest at bay for a reasonable amount of time.