Basically i have a badminton trial tomorrow, and need some tips so i dont lose too badly.

I'm not bad, but im sure compared to the rest of the county, I'm pretty much low standard
make your opponent move as much as possible, always go back to the centre of the court after hitting shots, try not to let the opponent smash it.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
ALWAYS hit the shuttlecock.

Genuinly LMAO at that, well done sir.
Drive your serve as far back as is allowed
Keep your shots low over the net so that your opponent can't smash it.
Don't bother with little drop shots over the net in singles, drive it as far back as you can and then smash it when the opportunity arises
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
dont mean to be rude, but WHY ASK THE PIT????
c'mon m8 we are guitarists not badminton players lol

but like the guys said though hit the shuttlecock is always a great start,

if not then give them a blast of ure guitar
Quote by 01gunsnroses

Speak for yourself, I play with a shuttlecock everyday.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by CrazyDavey
make your opponent move as much as possible, always go back to the centre of the court after hitting shots, try not to let the opponent smash it.

This. Also, use long and high shots to your advantage to slow down the game if you need time and prevent them slamming it.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Confidence is good even if you fake confidence. If you look like you are always sure of what to do all the time then that is a plus. I don't know how you would implement this is badminton but thats one thing which is helpful for football trials.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Speak for yourself, I play with a shuttlecock everyday.

er which shuttlecock i wonder u are reffering to :P
Quote by 01gunsnroses

but like the guys said though hit the shuttlecock is always a great start,

if not then give them a blast of ure guitar

haha i just thought other people on the pit would have hobbies other than just guitar. Kind of.... like me?
lol ive played in a few tournaments and sometimes i pretend to be totally exhausted (panting and **** so they can hear me) and when they let their guard down i woop their ass
Quote by Slone
lol ive played in a few tournaments and sometimes i pretend to be totally exhausted (panting and **** so they can hear me) and when they let their guard down i woop their ass

sneaky