Ok ive been looking into Ran guitars and im just wondering how much money do they cost for a custom one? And is it worth buying or should i just go and get an Esp/Jackson ect custom?
somewhere around 2000 to 2600 Euro for a RAN
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
you can email ran for a quote...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I got quoted $2800 for a neck-thru seven string with a couple fancy upgrades, so I think their prices are reasonable.

Also, I think it was H3TEBREEDER who said that he got quoted $2000 for a barebones explorer type guitar...
You know, you can tell them exactly what you want and they'll tell you how much it would cost.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.