Okay, I am fucking pissed off right now. I got a parking citation for $50.00 from parking services at my school a couple of days ago. Where I live there is a parking garage for the residents, and I paid $450.00 (yeah, a ****load) to park there. Now the parking spot I was in wasn't mine, but I had gotten permission to park there from the owner of that spot. I was only there for a couple of hours and bam, ticket. Not only does it piss me off that they gave me a ticket when I got permission, but I know a crapload of other people who park in that same garage and don't park in their spots. None of these people, by the way, got a ticket; even when they were parked on the same floor as me (and most of them parked there the entire semester). Does it make sense for parking services to give me a ticket when many other people are doing it? I did send in an appeal, but I'm pretty sure they are going to reject it and I'm going to have to pay $60.00. Any ideas on what I should do if they reject it?

And, no, I am not going to get the fuck over it because this is like my 5th citation on school campus, I'm sick of being singled out and I'm poor.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

When you go to court, explain that you had permission. Have the person that gave you permission defend you, maybe.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Bring the owner of the spot and have him let them know he gave you permission.
Quote by Joe-Fish
When you go to court, explain that you had permission. Have the person that gave you permission defend you, maybe.

This
Quote by Joe-Fish
that
I agree,
have the owner of the parking spot defend you, bring up the fact that you know other people are parking in spots that they aren't supposed to be in, and you feel singled out.
Just try not to sound that whiney.
The pit is not the place for advice.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by talia.
Okay, I am fucking pissed off right now. I got a parking citation for $50.00 from parking services at my school a couple of days ago. Where I live there is a parking garage for the residents, and I paid $450.00 (yeah, a ****load) to park there. Now the parking spot I was in wasn't mine, but I had gotten permission to park there from the owner of that spot. I was only there for a couple of hours and bam, ticket. Not only does it piss me off that they gave me a ticket when I got permission, but I know a crapload of other people who park in that same garage and don't park in their spots. None of these people, by the way, got a ticket; even when they were parked on the same floor as me (and most of them parked there the entire semester). Does it make sense for parking services to give me a ticket when many other people are doing it? I did send in an appeal, but I'm pretty sure they are going to reject it and I'm going to have to pay $60.00. Any ideas on what I should do if they reject it?

And, no, I am not going to get the fuck over it because this is like my 5th citation on school campus, I'm sick of being singled out and I'm poor.

...get the fuck over it.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Joe-Fish

The thing about this is, I don't go to court. I can't because the day they have open, I can't make it and I had to make a written appeal (the asshats don't have any other day open). But in my appeal I gave them my friends number so they could call and see I wasn't lying.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by talia.

WHAT? The ticket went up $10 in price AS you were typing about this complaint in which no one here will be able to help or probably care???
Last edited by Gregray88 at Jul 8, 2008,
never ask the pit what to do when you're going to be in court because you can't Fap in the judges face last time i checked
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
It does make sense. You broke a rule and got busted. So what if nobody else did, the point is that you did get busted and now you're going to have to pay. It's kinda like when my trig teacher sent me to the dean of students for chewing gum and I got five days of cafeteria cleanup... Ridiculous punishment, but I did break a rule.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']...get the fuck over it.

Maybe he's like me.

If I somehow lose 1€ due to something that wasn't my fault I'm am so ****ing pissed off, I would probably go berserk if I had to pay 50$ for parking in a space that I was allowed to park in.
Your just on you period.

That's all.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
^ ha! no, im acutally not.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Throw it away. That's what I do with my parking tickets.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.