This is a guitar made by my grandfather in the 1970's. It currently has no Pickups or scratchplate (or strings!) so its not got much, just a neck and the body

It has a rosewood neck, and an old school tremolo and bridge. tell me what you think!

in his best skwizgar voice:

"pretty nice, for a GRANDPA'S GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Amps:
Crate V3112
Mesa Mk IVB

Guitars:
Ibanez SZ320
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X
Michael Kelly Patriot Custom

Effects:
Too Many to list.
That guitar is quite similar yeah, but my one uses 2 humbuckers and has a bigger wing on the right side, and a cut out on the bottom of the body. I like yours. What does it play like?
Hllo Aaron
Thats gonna be super cool when its sorted. Does it remind anyone else of Mostrite guitars?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by King Twili
That guitar is quite similar yeah, but my one uses 2 humbuckers and has a bigger wing on the right side, and a cut out on the bottom of the body. I like yours. What does it play like?

it actually didn't sound half bad, it is quite twangy. The strings were absolutely horrid, since they were left on the guitar for over 20 years. I was gonna redo the paint on it but got distracted and left that project on the back burner for now.
PSN: Chris_P_Chikin