So... I looked at the name of the video... Into The Void, then I searched for the song, and... yeah, the song is Into The Void...
Wow...I could have told you that in 3 seconds...
Great song! One of Iommi's favourites
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by SiKh22
how to play the X note? more weight on the bridge? harder PM?

Lay your fretting fingers on the strings, but don't push them down to the frets. When you strum, you should get a scratchy "chik-chik" sound. It's just muting.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Yea, that's "Into the Void". It's the last song on the B side of their 1971 album "Master of Reality" There's a really good acoustic song on the B side called Orchid too

EDIT
The intro to the song is left out on that clip. The intro is honestly the evilest riff ever recorded, you should try to find the full song
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Last edited by Flux'D at Jul 8, 2008,
There are great covers of that song by Kyuss, Soundgarden and Monster Magnet that are all worth listening to. The Last Supper DVD is alright, but I hate the way the interviews are in the middle of songs!
Quote by Flux'D
Yea, that's "Into the Void". It's the last song on the B side of their 1971 album "Master of Reality" There's a really good acoustic song on the B side called Orchid too

EDIT
The intro to the song is left out on that clip. The intro is honestly the evilest riff ever recorded, you should try to find the full song

DUDE! that Orchid song is so ****en bad ass, seriously. It didn't sound evil but just very good...thanks!
LOL
love that song
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS