Im gonna get a tube amp (right now i have a piece of **** SS practice Marshall15DFX)
any suggestions?
i was thinking the fender blues deluxe reissue 40watts
maximum price for an amp that im gonna get is $800
i need something that has some punch
so thanks in advance
Quote by TheProducer
Don't post duplicate threads.

I answered in your other one.

what are you talking about?
a friend of mine has the blues deluxe and really likes it, the hot rod deluxe is also the same price (about 700 at GC), so check those out for sure
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
well low end feder stuff isnt that great.
its really meh.
I say try out a peavey classic 50, there much better, dont just be looking at names man.
I dont like the fenders when there crancked there missing some mojo that the peavey classic 50 has plenty of.
Last edited by TheKaiser77 at Jul 8, 2008,
Why not get a Krank Mini Stack?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
i play a lot of basically classic rock like some old clapton, bob dylan and the basic classic rock and also some new stuff like obviously chili peppers and rage and john frusciante's awesome solo stuff
I'd recommend a Hot Rod over the Blues Deluxe for what you play.
...Although I don't have much experience with the Blues Deluxe.

I'd suggest a Peavey Classic 30 over both of them. It has a better lead channel in my opinion.

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
Quote by uvq
the mgs arent that bad... at least the 2x12 isnt too bad.

Nice joke.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by TheKaiser77
well low end feder stuff isnt that great.
its really meh.
I say try out a peavey classic 50, there much better, dont just be looking at names man.
I dont like the fenders when there crancked there missing some mojo that the peavey classic 50 has plenty of.

Idk, while the od on a lot of them is questionable, the cleans are great on the fenders! But the C50 is a fine amp
Quote by mcrfobtai
Idk, while the od on a lot of them is questionable, the cleans are great on the fenders! But the C50 is a fine amp

are you talking about the crate tube amps?
Get a Classic 30 unless you like sparkly cleans.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by edge11
Nice joke.

He was being serious.

Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by Checker
I'd recommend a Hot Rod over the Blues Deluxe for what you play.
...Although I don't have much experience with the Blues Deluxe.

I'd suggest a Peavey Classic 30 over both of them. It has a better lead channel in my opinion.

The Blues Deluxe is a fine amp, but you need an overdrive/distortion pedal. That goes for the entire Hot Rod/Blues series unless you prefer a mellowed out overdrive.
The Blues Deluxe I used had a brightness mod that made it scream. I was blown away, and am now seriously considering selling my DeVille 410 and buying it from my friend.
"Take chances. Do not go through life wishing, instead go through life remembering. There are too many possibilities out there to let them just pass you by. Above all else, have FUN. You only live once, enjoy it while you can."
I just picked up a hot rod deluxe, its a really great amp, can get a used one for $450. Now the issue is finding a guitar that does it justice...