Playing something "easy" won't really do a lot for your sklls.

But if you really want it, "cocaine" by JJ Cale is very easy.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Don't Use Caps Lock All The Time, Or It Will Come Out Like This.

Start off with learning the 12 bar blues, and the minor pentatonic. Then listen to a load of blues music - Robert Johson, Muddy Waters, BB King, Robben Ford, whatever you like best - and get the tabs for licks you like.
Quote by blue_strat
Don't Use Caps Lock All The Time, Or It Will Come Out Like This.

Start off with learning the 12 bar blues, and the minor pentatonic. Then listen to a load of blues music - Robert Johson, Muddy Waters, BB King, Robben Ford, whatever you like best - and get the tabs for licks you like.

1+
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
These Threads Are Really Starting To Bug Me

Learn the 12-bar blues. Then learn the Minor and Major pentatonic (most of the time, you'll use minor, but occassionally you might wanna use major). Listen to a lot of blues, and if you wanna find artists look in the stickied thread. Vibrato is also very important. Also find out some licks and such, but obviously also make up your own.

Jack my swag