Hey!

I am looking forward to buy a new guitar but a bit confused about these guitars. I recently planned to buy a epiphone les paul standard but couple of my mates recommended me to buy a Jim Deacon Les Paul one. Now these 2 guitars look similar and there les pauls. Some say the Jim Deacon Les Paul actually sounds better than the epiphone :? do you guys think its worth to buy the JD Les Paul?
no idea. what's your budget and what country are you in (affects prices)? what's your amp? what music do you play?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I normally play anything (thats becuz i dont play in a band lol) i live in uk and to be honest with you im not planning to buy a high budget 1 yet. i dont have any amp yet, but i got my audio system which i can plug the guitar in
do you have links to the guitars? i'm not too familiar with JDs....
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?