Seriously, how long does it take to give me my money?!

The guy paid the money last tuesday and it is still not in my account. I thought paypal was the "fast, easy way to pay". Well then give me my damn money!!!!
youll just have to wait for the Pumpa Lumpas to process your Duchets.. Shylock
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I got the money man don't freak out.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
your paypal account or your bank account?

You have to transfer money from paypal to the bank account manually.
Quote by nick dixon
youll just have to wait for the Pumpa Lumpas to process your Duchets.. Shylock

Haha I am sitting in a theatre doing lights for "The Merchant of Venice" right now! And the way they pronounce it is "duck-its" and spelled "ducats" in the script
Mine is instant....in fact I sold my Marshall MG10CD for $60 on eBay yesterday and I already spent the money.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
*plays air violin sarcasticaly*
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Quote by Munchlaxatives
Mine is instant....in fact I sold my Marshall MG10CD for $60 on eBay yesterday and I already spent the money.

prove it. i want receipts!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Seriously, how long does it take to give me my money?!

The guy paid the money last tuesday and it is still not in my account. I thought paypal was the "fast, easy way to pay". Well then give me my damn money!!!!

It takes a while to process, calm down!

Something I paid for on the 4th won't be completed until the 15th.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Munchlaxatives

Man, I feel sorry for that guy
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
it depends how the money is sent.

e-cheques have to clear but if you actually have the money prepaid into your paypal account when you send the money the other person gets it instantly.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
By he way,
If you are a seller on EBAY and your feedback isn't close to 100% the EBAY now can withold your money from you until you ship the item and the buyer leaves feedback for you... or 20 days...whichever comes first...They only do this for sellers on EBAY that have some bad feedback....

I don't know whether or not you sold something on EBAY to get the money or not but just threw this in in case you did...
Quote by Lemoninfluence
it depends how the money is sent.

e-cheques have to clear but if you actually have the money prepaid into your paypal account when you send the money the other person gets it instantly.

Aye that.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
prove it. i want receipts!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170235302419&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=007
$63 total, I had someone ship it for me.

Even though I'll miss that SLAMMIN tone and CRUSHING overdrive.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it said "WTF Papaya!!!", and I thought it would be like a new pear...
Saint Louis Blues
It's a Marshall, so you know it's a quality amp

Man, this is bad.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by QuebecMetal
Man, this is bad.

I'm a journalist. Can you tell?

Jeff

Quote by The Picker
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it said "WTF Papaya!!!", and I thought it would be like a new pear...

same