I want a new amp, a metal monster! I want a loud amp with much gain, and also good clean sounds.

I play 80'ies Thrash Metal, Metallica (Kill 'Em All - ...And Justice For All)

I've been looking at these two: Both has almost the same prize where I found it.

Marshall MG100HDFX + MG412A ME83.

Randall Kirk Hammett Sig KH120RHS.

Other?
MGs are wank. avoid at all costs.

dont have experience with high gain amps really, but i'd bet you could get a bugera combo or something which will be tube, and therefore both sound better, and still be hella loud
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Between those two, the Kirk signature.

But I suggest something else than a solid-state stack.
ive never played the randall but the marshall is crap why cant you get a combo instead of a halfstack???

WHATR IS YOUR BUDGET
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Bro. you may want to run a search on the Marshall MG to get an idea of the response you are about to encounter. This is not a Marshall Friendly board - especially MG!

How long have you been playing and what is your budget?

Haha...in 1 minute late!!!
Quote by HIM%(^
mesa boogie mark IV or a 6505

*slow clap*
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by HIM%(^
mesa boogie mark IV or a 6505

Yes, a Mesa Boogie is an amazing amp...only it'll cost about 4 times as much as the amps he wants.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
ths is waht you will be advised to get if you go for a high gain tube combo al infinitely better than both those amps

New
randall rg50tc
a bugera of some description
b52 at

Used
peavy 5150/6505
peavy XXX
peavy JSX
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Quote by MortifiedLizard
Yes, a Mesa Boogie is an amazing amp...only it'll cost about 4 times as much as the amps he wants.

eBay would surprise you.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Used tube. Why so set on a stack? They arnt the end all be all of amps. Although, it's hard to look back after getting one, haha.

Anyway, I say used 5150 or something.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I play a marshall, but a 5150 is good too!

Remember! You're special! Just like everyone else!
I love the 5150 but it wouldnt be my first choice for thrash (way to dark and modern voiced).... Your gonna want either a mesa or a marshall type of tone...

Peavey Ultra, XXX and JSX would work
Mesa Mark IV
Bugera 333
B-52 (i hate them but you might like them)
Peavey Valveking with re-tube and speaker swap
Peavey Windsor maybe as well
Low price high wattage is rarely a good combo. If you goin SS dont waste the money on a half stack.