Besides the wattage, would the 100w Twin Amp have the same tone as a Twin Reverb?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Nope, they're totally different amps, the Twin amp has much more gain and breaks up much easier than a Twin reverb, the two amps aren't related
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Dang, because I was considering it because it breaks up earlier on the 25w setting, but if it doesn't have the same cleans and surf tone the Twin Reverb has, I guess that's the end of the Twin amp.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
Dang, because I was considering it because it breaks up earlier on the 25w setting, but if it doesn't have the same cleans and surf tone the Twin Reverb has, I guess that's the end of the Twin amp.

I'm not too sure what it's cleans are like but since it's a Fender i'm sure they are great and probably not too far off the Twin Reverb, the Twin Amp is certainly more versatile anyway
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Thanks, but he never used reverb.
Quote by chip46
A question: is the normal channel on a Twin, Super, Deluxe, or Vibrolux Reverb the same thing as a Twin amp, a Super amp, a Deluxe amp, or a Vibrolux amp?
Quote by chip46