Page 1 of 3
Cradle of Filth.

Wait, actually, Dani's vocals are brutal.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I wouldnt say Third eye blind's singer is terrible, but his voice is so ordinary and plain that i love it.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
People seem to like Conor Oberst's (of Bright Eyes) horrendous singing.
Me? Not so much. But to each their own, right?
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
There's a Nirvana song where the singing is all over the place....well it's more like growling. As well as Tourettes by Nirvana.
TRANSFORMICE

Someone beat me to Conor Oberst and Bright Eyes, though they're my favourite band, so I wouldn't call it bad. Just unpolished.
Mexican seafood by nirvana. my sharona cover from nirvana (youtube srsly, when he yells my sharonaaa its orgasmic). And probably more nirvana stuff :=)
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Mastodon's vocals are kind of bad until you listen to them a lot.
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
Quote by stratologist
Gnar Kill. But the flow is oh so cool!

Haha!

*snort* I'm BEASTMAN!
Saint Louis Blues
Quote by jxmxaxn
I wouldnt say Third eye blind's singer is terrible, but his voice is so ordinary and plain that i love it.

I love Stephen Jenkin's voice =( lol. I don't think it's bad at all. In FACT, they're so good that they're good.
ok even though i'm a megadeth fan everyone knows dave mustaine can't sing for **** lol
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
I think The Number 12 Looks Like You. I used to think it was so annoying, but now i love it
Quote by Craigo
You'll grow out of it.

Probably. The guitar work is awesome though

*waits for disagreement*
Quote by Msu_Man04
I love Stephen Jenkin's voice =( lol. I don't think it's bad at all. In FACT, they're so good that they're good.

Haha well im actually just refering to his voice live, it can get a little sketchy at times but other than that, yeah it is awesome
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1