Just wondering if anyone knows what kind of pickup this is. Its in the neck position...the picture isnt the best but it will hopefully be sufficient enough

Picture taken from www.chapter-four.net
GEAR
Fender American Tele w/ Hot Rails
Schecter C-1 Blackjack FR
Schecter 006 Elite w/ Duncan JB
Bogner Uberschall v2
Boogie 4x12 Std. Cab
maybe a seymour duncan dimebucker
Quote by Jaymz_515
One of my friends was thrown into the sun by a teacher for speaking in the library.
that looks suspiciously like synester gates playing that? maybe. ionno. i'm not an a7x fan. but if you look up his gear you might find out what pickups he uses.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

thats a syn gates guitar, so it comes with seymour duncans invaders, but that doesnt look like the invader so i'm guessing maybe a sustainer pickup(fernandes) but idk
Quote by Yeathatwasme
maybe a seymour duncan dimebucker

Yeah I was gonna say dimebucker as well, but there are no pole pieces and the dimebucker has pole pieces.
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
Well you cant get a dimebucker in the neck, I know that for sure. He normally plays invaders thats why this threw me off. I just looked online for hours and I cant find it anywhere.
GEAR
Bogner Uberschall v2
Boogie 4x12 Std. Cab
Quote by wolfiethefox
Well you cant get a dimebucker in the neck, I know that for sure. He normally plays invaders thats why this threw me off. I just looked online for hours and I cant find it anywhere.

I use a dimebucker in the neck of my schecter elite.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Looks like a sustainer. There usually in the neck posisiton too, so i think its quite possible.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
I think it might possibly be the Sustainiac pickup. looked up the Fernandes Sustainer and I found a link to the Sustainiac PU. Im just lookin for a good neck pickup I can use. I got an Invader in the bridge, been using those for years now. Im thinkin either a Bill Lawrence, Invader, Sustainiac, 59, I dunno..got alot of different options I guess.
GEAR
Bogner Uberschall v2
Boogie 4x12 Std. Cab

Thats what I'm guessin...

Case closed?
GEAR