I was gonna wait until I got a job to get enough money to buy a decent, no, pwnsome electric guitar, but I can't wait. Lucky for me, I recently discovered an uncashed check fvor 100 mulah tucked away in a corner and that's enough to buy me a crap guitar that will service me until I get enough money for a good one .

RIght now I'm just strummin away on my sister's acoustic while I'm still learning how to play. it's okay.
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
I'm sorry if I sound like a douche, but what are you expecting
people to reply with in this thread? Congratulations? If so...

Hmmm...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

EDIT: Now you just need another 100 dollar check to buy yourself an amp.
\¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??????????/

Last edited by Noitalevier at Jul 8, 2008,
and in just a few months, im sure we will see TS in the electric guitar forum complaining about his squier bullet and 15watt marshall mg, and in just a few more months complaining about his spider III, and even later on his playing ability and interest in guitar
So, uhm, as much as I hate to point out the 3000lb elephant in the thread, what's the question?
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Garou1911
So, uhm, as much as I hate to point out the 3000lb elephant in the thread, what's the question?

Don't talk about my mom like that!
Quote by SuperKoolKid
I was gonna wait until I got a job to get enough money to buy a decent, no, pwnsome electric guitar, but I can't wait. Lucky for me, I recently discovered an uncashed check fvor 100 mulah tucked away in a corner and that's enough to buy me a crap guitar that will service me until I get enough money for a good one .

RIght now I'm just strummin away on my sister's acoustic while I'm still learning how to play. it's okay.

So you wouldn't just save that 100 dollars to eventually put towards a new guitar? Seems like a great waste of 100 dollars.
Quote by :-D
So you wouldn't just save that 100 dollars to eventually put towards a new guitar? Seems like a great waste of 100 dollars.

Once again I agree with :-D