I've constructed a set of faux nails out of cut up ping pong balls and I've been playing for about an hour with them attached via scotch tape but its uncomfortable (skin cant breath) and the arent attached very well. Its hard to tape them on without excess tape sticking out.

Anyone have any tips for attaching them without glue? I don't want to be walking around with ping pong balls glued to my nails and the gf would not allow it
You get an 'A' for imagination for sure! That's pretty clever, but did you know that they sell fingerpicks that fit on the ends of your fingers?
Fingerpicks just dont feel the same as using your nails. I can't get used to fingerpicks. Can't even use a thumb pick well. Maybe it's just me though :P

I can't think of any other way to really attach ping pongs cept by glue.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by milagroso
You get an 'A' for imagination for sure! That's pretty clever, but did you know that they sell fingerpicks that fit on the ends of your fingers?

Haha well its a pretty common practice =) i didn't come up with it. I, like captivate, can't stand fingerpicks.

I got out some athletic tape (the crap you would tap a sprained ankle with) and it works pretty wells and is a lot more comfortable.