http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/clubs/club.php?NomClub=emo%204%20life

Some of the comments on this site made me laugh .

Some of these emos need to grow up.

One quote:

"thanks to the daily mail the best band in the world have gone for ever. on MAY 31st i will be DEAD! and i will join the black parade were i belong i am sick of living in a life of pain and saddness. 1 more thing...GOODBYE EVIL WORLD! =,["

Some people have also posted their e-mails so feel free to make their life a misery .
"Feb 13-03:26 ajeda -163 (usa)> im only 12 and i cut myself all the time! WIMPS!"

*sigh*
*reported* for a spammy thread that will be full of flaming otherwise.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
im not exactly a "fan" of this emo fad but who really cares? what was the point of this thread other than to incite a huge ass flame war?
I don't see the point really in reporting this thread, it's not spam or anything and it's not making fun of people who don't deserve it, they shouldn't make a little public forum telling the world they cut themselves, they deserve to be made fun of - its not something to be proud of in my opinion
Ffs
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/...=emo%204%20life

Some of the comments on this site made me laugh .

Some of these emos need to grow up.

One quote:

"thanks to the daily mail the best band in the world have gone for ever. on MAY 31st i will be DEAD! and i will join the black parade were i belong i am sick of living in a life of pain and saddness. 1 more thing...GOODBYE EVIL WORLD! =,["

Some people have also posted their e-mails so feel free to make their life a misery .

Someone just got irl trolled. Also Im not reading that ****.....
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
You're just going to attract a load of people acting "mature" telling you to leave the emos alone.
Quote by 11223344554433
Frenchy Fungus is ****?

Woops, I didn't mean to post that

I was going to say "FFS, 4chan just love to create a drama"
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
"Jul 9-01:31 Frenchy-128 (UK)> IP addresses will be traced and all those users who posted here will receive a permaban. You guys know the rules."

El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.