What are some of the worse typos you have seen or done? For some reason I seem to get sex outta sec a lot. "Be back in a sex".

Another one I saw was "You should see this sh*t I bought today, its pink and has stripes on it".

Now I know mine are pretty lame but this is The Pit and I'm sure we can get a few better than mine. Also sorry if this has been done before, I did attempt a search.
Person 1: what should I do about the bully in my school, he keeps punching me
Person 2: Lick his ass.
Person 2: *Kick
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Person 1: what should I do about the bully in my school, he keeps punching me
Person 2: Lick his ass.
Person 2: *Kick

haahhahha, lick his arse, scare the **** out of him.
the next day, bully returns with knife. haahahhaahha
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
I said on msn to a friend that the gay was leaking.

I meant gas, but Y isn't next to S, so I don't know how that happened.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I've gotten in quite a bit of sh*t for misspelling the word "hi". You can imagine the horror when my lady friend sees this message pop up on her screen:

"HO!"
Not mine, but I was reading an essay by my friend about a person he admires. One of the sentences was "He always gets lost in public places." But, due to a typo, it came out "He always gets lost in pubic places."
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
Capitalization:

The difference between "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse." and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."
Quote by divinecrossfire

step 7: run out the door towards your buddy and turn off the lights, all whilst fapping furiously with one hand, doing the "princess diana wave" with the other, and screaming "THEN WE SHALL FIGHT IN THE DARK!!!!!"
Quote by Pharsti
Capitalization:

The difference between "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse." and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

Nah, you say "If your uncle Jack was stuck on a horse, would you help your uncle jack off?"