hahah that's pretty funny
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
speaking of tdk, anyone got any official images of two face? some site had one up a while ago and was told to remove it, just curious to see it
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.

"Let's save the world"

Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

I preferred the abridged version of the Happening I saw one time. It contained the following:

BORING CHARACTER 2
Large groups of people behaving as though they have no personality whatsoever? That can only mean...
BORING CHARACTER 1
Oh shit, we're in an M. Night Shyamalan movie!

They both KILL THEMSELVES.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I shall write something simailar (sp?) to this and film it! Who wants to play Battman?
Quote by Psychopathology
"Which one of the internets do we hack?"

"All of them"

Yeah I lol'ed hard at that line, brilliant!

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
"We pan to a beautiful woman: platinum blonde with a huge rack. She is the hottest woman in the world, but she wears glasses because she is also the smartest woman in the world"

----------

Alfred: So you're saying the Joker is hiding here, in the Middle East?

----------

General: Ok, I like it. But which one of the internets do we hack?

Bruce: All of them

it's like Transformers/Die Hard 4
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
I lost at "cues Back In Black"

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I would seriously pay to see that movie.

Well, that is generally how it works these days.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix

no, i could just wait till it's on TV. Of course since this is a joke, that's kin of a moot point, which you apparently missed in my original post.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
"Joker unleashes an all-out barrage of missiles, like the biggest f*cking missiles you will ever see."

excellent, just excellent.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
This is the funniest thing I've read for weeks.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
terrorists, big beautiful racks, explosions, this is the best batman ever :-D
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
that's too funny

it is, however, missing his trademark 360 degrees camera rotation.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by timi_hendrix

I remember the good ol' days when you could get 3 movies for less than a ruple per scene, and you could smoke what you like without feds breathin' down your neck. *lights pipe*
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I think the best part is the end where there is still 4 bridges and an overpass or whatever the line was.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by break-me-in
I preferred the abridged version of the Happening I saw one time. It contained the following:

BORING CHARACTER 2
Large groups of people behaving as though they have no personality whatsoever? That can only mean...
BORING CHARACTER 1
Oh shit, we're in an M. Night Shyamalan movie!

They both KILL THEMSELVES.

http://www.the-editing-room.com/

they do a bunch of these (although the batman one isn't theirs)

The abdridged script to sex and the city:

ARAH JESSICA PARKER, CYNTHIA NIXON, KRISTIN DAVIS, and KIM CATTRALL talk unabashedly about SEX and obsess brainlessly over FASHION.

SARAH JESSICA PARKER
Female empowerment is great!

CYNTHIA NIXON
Yeah! Grrl power!

They illustrate this by having the men in their lives do unforgivable things to them, then eventually blame themselves and forgive the men. This allows them to live HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

END