Ok soo i have the roland microcube amp and it rocks i love it soo much but there is one flaw in it and i have a question.

Can u use pedals effectively with the microcube? like what amp model would u use for the pedal jc clean? i dunno if it will work or not.

i want to play songs like kryptonite, chop suey etc (songs that change from clean to distortion) without turning the dial

if i turned the dial the timing would be off on the songs etc and thats is a problem i do not want this is y i need an answer lol

thanks
don't bump after 3 ****ing minutes, gezz go back to your instant messenger

But you can use pedals with the microcube, but if you want a distortion pedal, don't look at Boss.
Do they have any major problems? I got like 5 Boss pedals on my wish list for my b-day.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
The distortion pedal's are pure crap, give or take the Blues Driver. I had a mt-2, sounded like complete bull poop after 3 months, and now my sd-1 is crapping out on me. Also the metal core pedal lacked thickness to it.
I've got a Boss OD-20 Drive Zone and I've had it for...3ish years, and I love it. It's a really versatile pedal and I recommend it. It's just a great deal.
"Sleep with one eye open,
Gripping your pillow tight"

Metallica - "Enter Sandman"
The MT-2 is good if you buy it used and then mod it. Stock it's pretty crappy unless you know what you're doing.

Speaking of which... I have one for sale!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
i have the os-2, it sounds like a toy.

a distortion petal through the clean chanel will sound like the pedal. is that what you wanted to know?

i have the cube 60. i like mild distortion pedals through a slightly crunchy drive channel. lots of harmonics.
I don't know about Boss pedals, but when I try to use my MXR Wylde Od it doesn't give much overdrive. Even compared to my crappy crate amp.
Quote by MetalheadforJC
Do they have any major problems? I got like 5 Boss pedals on my wish list for my b-day.

i did the same, and sold all but 1
CHANGE IMMEDIATELY, tell me what pedals you are looking to get, and i'll tell you what i got to replace them which were MUCH better
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE