Why did i write all of this...can some one tell me what it all means?

Why?
Shane Sizemore

You would like to know, wouldn’t you? There is nothing you can do at this point, is there? Is there a meaning to everything that happens? Does everything around us affect our state of being down to the tiniest fiber of our being? If there was an answer to such questions, believe me, I would tell it to you. If there was a word to give meaning to these inquiries, I would spell it out for you. But sadly friends, there is no word or answer that can bring a close to the feeling expressed in these writings. However, I do have one thing that will, indeed, make things right. The making of a rhetorical question is a very interesting thing, isn’t it? Notice I am not asking you to answer these questions that were asked at the beginning of this long, long, seemingly pointless rant. I am only asking you to ponder them.

Do bald men get lice? Why is a pizza box square, when the pizza is round? These questions are pointless questions asked only by those who over analyze life and take note in the tiniest details brought on by everyday life. When people wake up in the middle of the night wondering where in the world they are, what causes such a sensation? Is it the true loathing of where they are as they are sleeping sneaking slowly into the front of their mind, as it has crawled out of the subconscious, or is it just a sheer phenomenon of the human mind. When people dream things that come to pass, is this something that should be revered and honored, or something that should cause them to be stoned to death for practicing witch craft? Why do some women have manly features, including faces, bodies etc.? Why do people pronounce words the way they do, not dialect, but the way their minds perceive the pronunciation without have ever seen the word before. Some will go and make the long vowel sound in a word that you will make the vowel sound short. When people are reading and you detect that they aren’t very fluent at it and they substitute a word that they don’t know with a word that starts with the same letter but is completely out of context .

What causes the feeling of boredom, or for that matter is boredom actually a thing rather than something we have made up to express feelings of depression. What makes curse words “bad” words, after all, they are just words. Who was the first one to classify them as socially unacceptable? Was the moon landing staged? How do we know that they didn’t just drop Neil Armstrong off in the middle of the desert out in Arizona and shoot some grainy, black and white footage? People often say that we are indeed related to chimpanzees and try to back it up with the “we share 98% of our DNA with them”. However, The 2% of the DNA that we don’t share makes us physically and mentally superior. Not only do we have the ability to reason, but we have the ability to know what things are and use our minds to widdle something down using logic, rules, theories, and laws. How do we know that we are actually alive? How do we know that we aren’t ion a laboratory with memories being pumped into our minds? How do we know that this isn’t just one big dream and nothing is happening? Perhaps we have only been alive for minutes as apposed to months and years, and our bodies have been aging rapidly but time moves so slowly that humans of old tried to make time seem faster by coming up with more units of measure.. What makes us sit down and do things, how do we subconsciously decide what and what not to do when we don’t really think about it, we just do it? I’m not speaking of impulses but when we are faced with what song to listen to, or something else of a trivial nature. What actually is the music theory comprised of? How do we know if there is another music theory yet to be discovered? We take current things for granted , examples being laws of science and nature. But how were such ideas thrust upon certain individuals, and in turn thrust upon a community? Where did the ability to question originate down the line of human evolution from the Neanderthals and cavemen. Was there one man that decided he was going to rub two sticks or stones together and see what would happen? What brings people to power in this world? How do certain people become more important than other in the grand scheme of life. How did the concept of democracy and a stable government come to the forefathers of this nation? Were these men really that knowing and insightful as to create a system of government that could last over 200 years with so few changes? Or had all of this been put before our eyes and in history books to blind us form a conspiracy that was only known by the men who met in a secret annex as to not be executed by the British forces that were attempting to maintain control of the country that wanted to be liberated of a monarchist society that had lasted for hundreds of years?

What causes some peoples’ minds to work differently than the minds of others. How does our DNA decide how we view the things that befall us each day? Or does our DNA determine the things we say and do and how we react to positive or negative stimuli? Where do ideas come from? Is there ever a truly original idea? My answer to the previous question is as follows: No there is not a truly original idea. All of our thoughts are provoked by something that we have said or heard recently or in the distant past that has been locked away into the file cabinets of the deepest dredges of our minds. Most if not all of the questions I have brought to attention in this writing have an answer that is based on your opinion and how you view life. As I have raised the question inquiring about the way people analyze things that are thrust upon them daily. They will answer these questions based upon their beliefs of life and how they perceive that it works. After all that I have raised my interest in tonight, there is one question that still hangs in the fore front of my mind. And that question is: Why?
Last edited by Altoidwithmelon at Jul 8, 2008,
I could not be arsed reading that.

Someone care to explain in a brief summary?
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

i didint read more than a few lines here and there

sounds like a mushroom trip

too much thinking going on there

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
So... anyone care to summarize?
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Do bald men get lice? Why is a pizza box square, when the pizza is round?

Bald men don't get lice

Pizza boxes are square cause if they were circle then they'd waste too much cardboard which would be hard to get rid of

That's the only bit I read, this thread is YAWN
it was very late last night and i wasnt reading it as i was typing it...so tht may explain the obscene amount of typos
Why is there random walls of text threads appearing all of a sudden like people actually give a damn
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
im not reading that
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Sorry, but I couldn't stand to read that. It seemed like you were trying to be all philosophical, but it ended up being something that sounded like a five year old asking questions. Sorry to be harsh. :P
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
qtf
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
I'm returning you the question TS. Why?
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

ahhhhh wall of text!

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
I read it all, and I agree with StrokeMidnight.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Two things.
First:
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Or had all of this been put before our eyes and in history books to blind us form a conspiracy that was only known by the men who met in a secret annex as to not be executed by the British forces that were attempting to maintain control of the country that wanted to be liberated of a monarchist society that had lasted for hundreds of years?

WTF?
Second:
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
And that question is: Why?

Why not?
Quote by dylpikle9
Answer: Because

Clearly
This.

Really though....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
We trying to devide UG with walls of text or somthing?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
I think I've finally decoded his motive:
He plans on walling UG off from the rest of teh internetz and staging a coup to take control...

All with TEXT!!!!!!
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
No one knows anything, we just THINK we know things. Knowledge is based on perception, and since we all have at least some differences in the way we perceive things, then we can never know what is and was isn't.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
It seems you ask too many questions that you shouldn't really care much about. You should keep asking in your head more detailed and small questions because that obviously will exercise your head. But you shouldn't become depressed, you should ask these questions and answer them in your head and shouldn't care what others think.

Humans have minds, and we all react differently because since we are born, we have a small percentage of our parent's thinking, and their thinking ways have been developed by their past ancestors whom evolved a way of thinking. You are born, and already have a personality, however the base of your personality develops on how you lived your childhood life, and depending on what influences your impulses (the first things that influence you are what your parents were once influenced by because you were born with a small percentage of the way your parents think) and emotions, you will develop a personal way of thinking with a small add by your parent's ways of thinking.
Remember that we ALL live a different childhood with different positive and negative events, and each event influences each one of our lives differently, that means that thousands of years ago, those ancestors of yours lived their lives in a certain way that influenced their emotions in positive or negative ways, and that is how they developed their personality and passed it on to the whole bloodline you now have. You have a base personality that comes from your bloodline.
Remember, genes never retrace their steps, they ALWAYS EVOLVE.
This is why we are all different, because we all live events, maybe some of us live same events, but we are influenced by each one differently. We are all also different because our ancestors lived their lives to their impulses and passed their base personality to you.

Now you may ask, why the hell are there people who rise to such importance and fame, and are genius' and can think so wisely? These people come from a bloodline in where their personalities have evolved to become so open, everything will influence their lives, therefore they know a lot about everything and can make their own deductions about everything they know. When they were kids they were also inspired by everything of everything and kept their mind open to everything and found an emotional meaning to everything they got to know. They were born thinking like this, and they only now needed the emotional touch in their hearts of the everyday life to influence their lives. The first 5 years of life create the base of your personality, so it's obvious that if you were influenced positively and were able to pursue to full extent you're creativity, you would be extremely creative and would love to create ideas in your head everyday, since this is the base of your persona.
There are others who couldn't fully use their full potential to create a genius personality at a young age, these people will develop it through trial and error, but this only works with an open mind to accept the errors that you have committed. And not everyone has an open mind because of how their past bloodline have thought of life, and how they lived their own childhood.

This is obviously just my opinion.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Wow reading that was a waste of time. Maybe it's just me, but don't you find it fascinating that we don't have the answers to so many questions? Have you ever been in a plane or on a mountain and looked down on the cities and asked yourself "I wonder what its like there" or something like that? (Maybe you don't, but I do.) The curiosity and intrigue can sometimes give you sort of a rush. But this rush usually lives once you actually find the answer. So I say: screw what you wrote, what I wrote, everything, and just live.
Quote by The Spoon
I wish my girlfriend was a hungry man
just read the damn thing if you want to. quit complaining about how long it is. i'm pretty sure that since you're already here at the pit you can spend another 2 minutes of your time.
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Apparently you want more answers than the world can provide to you. So I'm gonna take a guess you want more out of life than can be provided. You want more things, better things than what you have at the moment. I don't know. You tell me if I'm right.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
son...i though we agreed that u werent going to post this as u knew the community would not like it....
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/
Epic post answering all reasonable questions.

You would like to know, wouldn’t you?

No since i dont know what ur asking at this point

There is nothing you can do at this point, is there?

Thats just a lie.

Is there a meaning to everything that happens?

Probably not, but why does that matter? Isn't deciding on your own meaning/purpose better then fullfilling some preconcieved path/"destiny"?

Does everything around us affect our state of being down to the tiniest fiber of our being?

Highly unlikely, the molecules of Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen etc that make you up, are identical to those found in non living things.

If there was an answer to such questions, believe me, I would tell it to you. If there was a word to give meaning to these inquiries, Notice I am not asking you to answer these questions that were asked at the beginning of this long, long, seemingly pointless rant. I am only asking you to ponder them.

I have pondered them (briefly) and come up with reasonable explanations that leave your "questions" lacking a point.

Do bald men get lice?

No. Lice need hair to live in. Bald men don't get lice for the same reason woodpeckers dont live in the dessert.

Why is a pizza box square, when the pizza is round?

Have you ever tried to make a round box? Its alot harder then making a square one.

These questions are pointless questions asked only by those who over analyze life and take note in the tiniest details brought on by everyday life.

They're only pointless because you stop without trying to find answers.

When people wake up in the middle of the night wondering where in the world they are, what causes such a sensation?

Your brain suddenly recieving sensory input from many senses can take some time to process into a "location/state". Understandably this causes brief confusion.

Is it the true loathing of where they are as they are sleeping sneaking slowly into the front of their mind, as it has crawled out of the subconscious, or is it just a sheer phenomenon of the human mind.

See previous answer.

When people dream things that come to pass, is this something that should be revered and honored, or something that should cause them to be stoned to death for practicing witch craft?

Its pure coincidence. Just like winning the lottery.

Why do some women have manly features, including faces, bodies etc.?

Not everyone has the same genetics/hormone levels. Hormones affect development (learn some HS biology).

Why do people pronounce words the way they do, not dialect, but the way their minds perceive the pronunciation without have ever seen the word before.

Speech is training your mouth to make certain sounds. It makes sense that when you see a knew word you will pronounce it simmilar to other words you know that look the same. Differant people know or are more fammiliar with differant words hence pronounciations vary.

Some will go and make the long vowel sound in a word that you will make the vowel sound short. When people are reading and you detect that they aren’t very fluent at it and they substitute a word that they don’t know with a word that starts with the same letter but is completely out of context .

That is skim reading. This involves reading only a few letters in each word and selecting the word that most fits it from your "bank" of known words. Familliar words are favoured hence why this only occurs less common -> more common and not the other way around.

What causes the feeling of boredom, or for that matter is boredom actually a thing rather than something we have made up to express feelings of depression.

Boredom is not depression, it is simply a dissatisfaction with your current surroundings/activities. Depression is a dissatisfaction with ALL surroundings/activities.

What makes curse words “bad” words, after all, they are just words. Who was the first one to classify them as socially unacceptable?

I think their is nothing wrong with curse words and would only tell my kids not to use them because of other peoples reactions too them. I don't think it is a coincidence that generally those offended by them are religious conservatives who only know how to stick to tradition and can't think for themselves.

Was the moon landing staged? How do we know that they didn’t just drop Neil Armstrong off in the middle of the desert out in Arizona and shoot some grainy, black and white footage?

No. Moon rocks. There are people that saw the shuttle take off from their backyards. There is more then enough evidence that neil armstrong landed on the moon.

People often say that we are indeed related to chimpanzees and try to back it up with the “we share 98% of our DNA with them”. However, The 2% of the DNA that we don’t share makes us physically and mentally superior.

Firstly we aren't physically superior. We are puny compared to chimpanzees. We do indeed share very simmilar DNA (alot of it is junk DNA). It is not just the DNA it is also the way are society works and how we are educated are entire lives. There is also growing evidence that chimps can reason, have language, use tools etc. All the things that make us "so" differant are slowly being found in chimps too.

How do we know that we are actually alive? How do we know that we aren’t ion a laboratory with memories being pumped into our minds? How do we know that this isn’t just one big dream and nothing is happening?

We dont. However it is far simpler that we are actually alive then in some weird combination of the Truman Show and/or the Matrix. This is really just a "Is there a god" question in disguise.

Perhaps we have only been alive for minutes as apposed to months and years, and our bodies have been aging rapidly but time moves so slowly that humans of old tried to make time seem faster by coming up with more units of measure.

Time is relative. Our time is currently mesured against an atomic clock somewhere in Europe. When you say minutes you dont specify relative to what. There is no reason that we couldn't suddenly shorten the length of a second so that we all get older faster other then that it will confuse everyone.

What makes us sit down and do things, how do we subconsciously decide what and what not to do when we don’t really think about it, we just do it?

Nothing MAKES you. You chose too, either consciously or subconsciously. There is actually growing evidence that all decisions are subconscious and decided long before you think you make the decision, but that is beside the point.

What actually is the music theory comprised of?

There is no "music theory". It is just a area of study that deals with musics mechanics.

How do we know if there is another music theory yet to be discovered?

See previous answer.

We take current things for granted, examples being laws of science and nature.

Scientific laws are constantly being overthrown. All they are is a explanation that fits all the available experimental evidence not some magical formula that governs the universe.

But how were such ideas thrust upon certain individuals, and in turn thrust upon a community?

Someone proposes an idea. The community scoffs at it and refuses to change current thinking. Many years later another person(s) re introduce the idea saying it is correct. People slowly accept it as fact. Google "Diffusion Game" for more info.

Where did the ability to question originate down the line of human evolution from the Neanderthals and cavemen.

No one knows. There is some evidence that neanderthals had rudimentary consciousness but they have clearly smaller brains so it is likely that evolving a larger brain then most animals is required.

Was there one man that decided he was going to rub two sticks or stones together and see what would happen?

It is very likely that fire originated by accident and was then copied.

What causes some peoples’ minds to work differently than the minds of others.

Simple. They are differant.

How does our DNA decide how we view the things that befall us each day?
Or does our DNA determine the things we say and do and how we react to positive or negative stimuli?

It doesn't. Look up genotype and phenotype. Our DNA is not the only thing that makes us. Our environment also plays a large influence. Your don't get good at guitar because you have good guitar genes.

Where do ideas come from? Is there ever a truly original idea? My answer to the previous question is as follows: No there is not a truly original idea. All of our thoughts are provoked by something that we have said or heard recently or in the distant past that has been locked away into the file cabinets of the deepest dredges of our minds. Most if not all of the questions I have brought to attention in this writing have an answer that is based on your opinion and how you view life. As I have raised the question inquiring about the way people analyze things that are thrust upon them daily. There is one question that still hangs in the fore front of my mind. And that question is: Why?

I like how you ask where an idea comes from first without asking what an idea is. Your logic isn't far wrong except there are original ideas because the thoughts "provoked" by something seen or heard (big oversimplification) come from your brain/memory etc which is unique.

I hope you do actually read my responses because they make light work of your questions. You seem to think many are unanswerable when you just didnt try hard enough. I will leave you with one question.

Is it presumptious of me to [/thread]?

P.S. Excuse the spelling and grammar, i had a lot to get down in a hurry.
Quote by romanqwerty
Epic post answering all reasonable questions.
[wall of text]

wham, bam, thank you ma'am!