Hypothetically, if for some reason zzounds.com is lying to me and they actually arent getting a shipment of the gibson gothic II explorer in, which i preordered (gibson says they dont make them anymore, how much would it cost to have a regular classic white explorer painted ebony? The reason i wouldn't just get the stock ebony model is beacuse it has a rosewood fretboard, which i dislike. Ebony fretboard ftw. Anyways, anybody have any estimates to how much it would cost to have someone paint it?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Gonna cost you couple hundred on a decent paint job to get that ebony fret board. To do it properly it will have to be sanded to bare wood which is alot of work. If you do the sanding will cut down on the cost but still expect to pay 200 or more for straight color paint job. Also depends on what paint you want laquer is going to cost more as it takes more time to do a really good job.
EDIT:Nvm

I agree with Tackleberry, although I've heard most professional places charge upwards of $300 for a solid color...
Not cool. Maybe i'll get the white and do it sometime in the future. Thanks for the quick info though.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412