Im thinking about getting this guitar to play at gigs and for practice. Ive read the reviews and there pretty good. I play hardcore/expiremental/rock music. I am just trying to figure out if this is the right guitar for me. Ive been to all the local guitar stores and they dont have it in there. Thats why im on here asking about it. And if you play my style of music (tdwp, august burns red) what kind of amps do you guys use at small gigs. Ive got a peavy 80w combo right now but im selling it for something better.
It's a solid guitar. No pesky EDGE III to worry about like you see on some other Ibanezs in the price range.

Just so you know, if you don't care about the fancy top you can get the RG321, and save yourself some money.
I've had it for a year, and it's great. No crappy trem, and IMO, it looks pretty nice for the price that I paid for it. I would definitely recommend it, but consider doing a pickup switch, the "EMGs" aren't great.
im planning on buying emgs 81s for it. the ones on it are just emg designed humbuckers which from what i heard are alright.
i have the same guitar, and i LOVE it
it plays so great, due to the slim and fast neck

are you going for the red one?

if so i can give you more pics on request

also all of my friends who have played my guitar said they loved it, too
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
They do alright with enough distortion dialed in, but the cleans aren't great. I would get either EMG 81/85s, or get DiMarzios.

EDIT: Yeah it stays in tune really well, I tune it every day, but that's out of habit, i could probably do with only tuning it once a week, with minimal knob turning.

Also, AeroRocker, lol for some reason every one of these guitars that I've seen look brighter than mine, even though they're the same color. Must be the lighting or something.
Last edited by CrzyGuitarist93 at Jul 8, 2008,
ya, its the flash from the camera,
it takes away from the finish, too
i really need to take some better pics.... you want 'em TS?

**and yeah stays in tune real well
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
alright. i think i might just get this guitar. looks pretty good and from what you guys have told me its an alright guitar. but you guys would recomend me playing on stage with it right?
Well then go ahead and use it, I think it looks pretty nice, and what kind of audience will you be playing for?