Page 1 of 2
Sandwich making materials.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Ramen Noodles!!!!!!!!
Quote by mitchells_mom
I totally agree with LegionsOfDeath

Quote by Ovenman
Photoshop is for n00bs. Real men use MS paint.

tr00f
Quote by LegionsOfDeath
Ramen Noodles!!!!!!!!

+1 **** loads.

PB&J
Snack Packs
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
If you can bring a microwave, then any frozen food.

Also, what band?
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Small mammals, theres so many kinds you can eat, alive.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by LegionsOfDeath
Ramen Noodles!!!!!!!!

+1. Ramen noodles orinetel + some sour cream= great!
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
M&Ms

But only the green ones. If someone tries to hand you any of those other BS M&Ms throw em in their face.

Actually, anything that won't make you and your bandmates fart constantly. That can raise tensions worse then a bass player who won't wash his socks (speaking from personal experience)
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by StrokeMidnight
If you can bring a microwave, then any frozen food.

Also, what band?

A Lesser Evil, the link is in my profile.

Maybe ramen noodles...idk if my car can power a microwave...i guess if i get a power inverter or what ever its called.
Quote by redrumsixsix6
A Lesser Evil, the link is in my profile.

Maybe ramen noodles...idk if my car can power a microwave...i guess if i get a power inverter or what ever its called.

Wtf ramen noodles in a microwave? Just buy an electric kettle its a lot less power hungry than a microwave and you just boil water and pour in the bowl.

Or you could just buy a little stove bbq thing and cook kraft dinner (mac and cheese) propane isn't that expensive.
Bring a camp BBQ and then eat like burger and that kinda stuff, nothing is better then protien.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Anything that doesn't need to be cooked. Spaghetti-O's, perhaps?
I LOVE the background on the myspace. Did someone draw that?
...shun the nonbeliever...
Do what they did in waynes world with the licorice also crackers and peanut butter
"I'm no professah!"
~Henry Rollins
Quote by scottydosntkno8
Anything that doesn't need to be cooked. Spaghetti-O's, perhaps?
I LOVE the background on the myspace. Did someone draw that?

yeah, the bassists girlfriend did.

Yeah the electric kettle sounds like an awesome idea!
PIZZA POPS
jamaican patties
mac and cheese?

pizza pops?

assuming you have a microwave, i really like pizza pops u see
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Also...protein bars. So at the very least, you're getting a good amount of protein

Is your van big enough to fit all of you and your setups??
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by stinger12345
Also...protein bars. So at the very least, you're getting a good amount of protein

Is your van big enough to fit all of you and your setups??

the band we're going with is towing our **** in their trailor. So, we have a van with just us in it, except we do have to sleep in there haha.

Im not so sure about ANYTHING microwaved. Thats gonna be tough to pull off. but im gonna work on the electric kettle, that sounds promising. SO anything that can be made by having hot water poured on it is do-able!
peanut butter, jelly, nutella tons of bread, goldfish, various crackers and lots of granola bars
Peanut butter.

My band mostly ate at McDonalds though because they have the most filling $1 menu, with their $1 double cheese burgers. On good nights, I could afford TWO!!! And we always got waters and put soda in them lol.
We're only strays.
Bring snickers, MILLIONS of snickers.

And do NOT eat crisps, i makes you fart like a mother****er.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by Copilot911
Wtf ramen noodles in a microwave? Just buy an electric kettle its a lot less power hungry than a microwave and you just boil water and pour in the bowl.

Or you could just buy a little stove bbq thing and cook kraft dinner (mac and cheese) propane isn't that expensive.

but in a van?

i would suggest anything that wont make anyone fart, or is allergic too. also make sure its nothing that can go bad if left out in the heat or goes bad easily.
Ramen Noodles, whoever said that is a genius.

Bring loaves of day old bread for Jimmy Johns and butter, never gets old.

To me.

Plus it's really cheap.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I'll try to list some “healthier” options, just for a change of pace.

Any type of nut, preferably peanuts, cashews, or almonds. They give you some good fats and proteins, and also digest slowly so you will be satisfied longer. Beef Jerky would also be a solid choice.

If you can get an electric burner, than eggbeaters would be a good protein choice. You just have to keep them cold, so place them in the cooler with the beer and restock on ice when you can. It may seem like a hassle, but put on bread and you have a quick, filling meal for cheap. One carton has the equivalent of eight eggs, and cost $2.50. That's a really cheap, filling meal for three people if money gets tight.

You also actually might want to bring a multivitamin so you can make sure you get all the nutrients you need. This can help avoid the "sluggish-ness" you get from eating too many McBreakfasts, and fill any holes in your diet so your body can function properly.

If you can get the burner, buy some form of oatmeal. It's a great, nourishing snack that has a bevy of health benefits, and can keep you full for a few hours.

One last thing, never underestimate the PB&J. If it was good enough for WWII fighter pilots, it's good enough for you.
-------

"So if 'con' is the opposite of 'pro', then isn't 'congress' the opposite of 'progress'?"
- John Stewart, Daily Show
Oh, and the night before you leave ask to stay at a friends house for a night then raid their kitchen and run.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Canned tuna (the water kind, not the oil kind). It's filling, cheap, and it won't kill you like ramen noodles will.

EDIT: and it also requires no preperation, just open the can, drain and eat.
Quote by The Silent Fool
Canned tuna (the water kind, not the oil kind). It's filling, cheap, and it won't kill you like ramen noodles will.

EDIT: and it also requires no preperation, just open the can, drain and eat.

+1

But also bring mayonaise and bread.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by Popsai
Small mammals, theres so many kinds you can eat, alive.

plus they are good for the hands

Sammiches anyone?
hahaha

tuna isnt a bad idea actually, if we can get a cooler, then we'll totally do it. How ever no beer in that cooler.... we are all 18 so if we get pulled over, we'd be ****ed!
Quote by LegionsOfDeath
Ramen Noodles!!!!!!!!

i think every thread i enter that has tto do with food, ramen is always mentioned...

but yeah, the noodles do rule..
------------------------------------------------------------------

im a girl, dont call me 'he'

Quote by aznmetalhead93
I used to think Eddie Van Halen was a vampire.
Page 1 of 2