Has anyone else gotten these phone calls? its an computer at the other end of the line and it says "you've won a Carabian cruise press 1 to accept" then you press 1 and it asks you for your credit card number? who would actually put it in, it obviously a scam
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
old people, my grandma fell for one of those this last year she lost over ten thousand bucks, shes struggling to make house payments, so every time I get an email like that I forward to abuse and etc and then I start to to give them so much ****.
Yeah, I just got that. Did it have a guitar strum at the first?
Mudedit: Might be just us maritimers, TS.
A cruise to Carabia is worth my credit card details anyday, how do I contact the people making this wonderful offer?
it kinda sounded like the thing at first of running with the devil where eddy strums above the nut
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
yes. freaking annoying because when i get the call, i get happy and stuff and i see its a random number
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I talk back to telemarketers in my death metal growl voice.

"SATAN DOES NOT NEED A CARIBBEAN CRUISE! HE SHALL CRUISE THE RIVER OF FIRE ON A BOAT MADE OF VIRGIN FLESH!!!"
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by SkyValley
I talk back to telemarketers in my death metal growl voice.

"SATAN DOES NOT NEED A CARIBBEAN CRUISE! HE SHALL CRUISE THE RIVER OF FIRE ON A BOAT MADE OF VIRGIN FLESH!!!"

I believe this man has won.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?