Ok well the video was taken down by Youtube. But, here is the reason behind the video. I still got somes lul's from it.

so... stefan and i were forced to break up because of my parents. so we did and yea we both are hurt because of it. it sucks major ****ing ass. anyways... so i got into a fight with him yesterday night and he blew up in my face. i tried to keep my cool and make it better. then we got onto the topic of his 2 year ex named haley. he spazzed and asked what i knew about her since he used to see her when we first were going out. so i told him to please stop seeing her bc it was a bad idea. so now today, i figured out from 2 people, hes going out with her again and hasnt even told me. its like hes just hopping back on track. he lied to me about him still smoking, he got high, hes frustrating. and theeeen he lied about why he dropped out of school. he told me he didnt hav enough credits but its because haley broke up with him and he had classes with her so he dropped out. what a ****ing pussy and to add to that, i had one guy begging me for pictures but i wouldnt giv him any so he and i got into multiple fights and now our friendship is ****ing roadkill.
Last edited by The_Paranoia at Jul 8, 2008,
She just another attention seeking wh0re
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Evidently an attention seeker, who will make other self harmers seem just like her.

What a dick.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
what a loser
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
its already deleted

it sucked btw
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by The_Paranoia
That's my friend, she sent it to me.

Well she is emo and emo people are gay.
thought this was going to be about the song by tom waits but its just another god damn youtube video.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Tell her she needs to stop acting like what she's doing is clever.

She's reinforcing a stereotype that isn't even true.
She'll be called a whiny emo and plenty of other things.

Videoing self harm is absolutely stupid.

If you'd made a thread about how your friend was merely self harming, I'd have had sympathy for her but she's silly.

Talk her through her problems and give her a good ol' slap.

EDIT1:
Quote by dubes216

Stuf, troll *reported*

EDIT2:
Quote by COBHC6
its already deleted

it sucked btw

That was fast. Yep, I flagged it. What a bitch.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by dubes216

Somebody is in a good mood today
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
I clicked the link got confused and then you tell me it's deleted. I demand the time i wasted back or a taco.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by dubes216

Good one dude.
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.