Before I begin, I'm aware I'm going to get yelled at to use the searchbar, but none of the threads that come up are specific enough to my situation, or I'm going to get barraged by a bunch of "rape him!" posts. I'm prepared for either.

Basically, the assistant coach of the cross country team sent me a message on Facebook the other day, and he was like "Okay, at cross country camp, i'm going to prank Zach and Mark really bad, you wanna help?" Mark and Zach are the best runners on our team.

Anyway, I'm like "Hell yeah I'm in." So he and I had a Facebook chat where we discussed what we were going to do. But, at the end, he's like "Yeah i hope you're ready to get pranked too." So, mad that I was getting turned on, at practice today, I went up to Zach and Mark and I'm like "hey, just a heads up, Derek's going to prank you guys at camp."

Zach's like "Holy crap. he told me he was gonna prank you and Mark, and he wanted to know if I'd help" and mark's like "He said the same thing to me!" So the three of us decided we're going to prank him epically.

The problem is, we don't have any ideas, and that's where you come in, UG. Keep in mind we're going to be at camp, so any supplies must be able to be snuck in covertly. And he's our coach, so anything too brutal is going to result in us running. I'm prepared, it will be worth it, but that's something to keep in mind. He's black and he's in his early twenties if that comes into play at all.
give him laxitives before he runs, he will **** himself while he is running
epic lulz will be ensued
just throw a noose and a southern flag on his sh*t after he changes. or is this like a legit camp not just training?? like were you go live somewere and if so throw a noose and southern flag on his bed..
actually, i thought you ment to pull a prank on one of the kids your age. not your coach
scratch my idea up above.
Quote by bananaboy
He's black

Some of you might already know what I'm going to say but theres that one or get some kfc a string a big box and a stick
When I mentioned the race thing, I was getting at, we can't really use shampoo or sunscreen as a part of the prank. I refuse to do anything racial because I don't find that sort of thing funny.

As for the icy hot, how easy would that be to clean up after? We're all sharing a cabin so the bathroom is communal.
Lynch him.

Tie his shoelaces together while he's not looking or something.
>.>
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Piss on a plate, put plate in freezer.
Leave overnight.
Take piss disk off plate, slide under his door.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
play i cum blod in the coaches office, (if there's a cd player in there, which there prob is) then, rig every button to be the skip button, make the next 10 tracks Never Gonna Give you Up!!!! then, I cum blood, again, then rick roll, it's a vicious cycle, do that as much as the CD capacity will let you
Steal his stuff and write on it.

Grade 8 style!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
acutally, if he has a mp3 palyer, make it all rick roll and some canibal corpse, or just something plain old scary to him.

but make sure to copy all of his music onto something first so it doesnt erase for good
Quote by convictionless
acutally, if he has a mp3 palyer, make it all rick roll and some canibal corpse, or just something plain old scary to him.

but make sure to copy all of his music onto something first so it doesnt erase for good

hey, you kinda stole my idea!!!!!! i feel special
get some stick on velcro the hook side and put it on bottem of his sneakers if theres any carpet he wont be chasing you to fast and if that dont work velcro his hat of course it wont be funny till he takes it off!
Electric Guitars Samick Torino,Jay Turser warlord, Jay turser jt-xg2( thats a double neck) New york pro Strat copy Acoustics Ibanez pf , new york pro and 3 nylons from the 70's
Quote by solid_moose
Piss on a plate, put plate in freezer.
Leave overnight.
Take piss disk off plate, slide under his door.

That is the most brilliant thing that I have ever heard, I am so using that someday.

My advice: just **** in his bed when he isn't around, it gets everyone.
Quote by bananaboy
When I mentioned the race thing, I was getting at, we can't really use shampoo or sunscreen as a part of the prank. I refuse to do anything racial because I don't find that sort of thing funny.

As for the icy hot, how easy would that be to clean up after? We're all sharing a cabin so the bathroom is communal.

really damn easy. just spread it on the seat, and make sure everyone knows not to go in there. immediately after he sits down for a bit, hell feel the burn and it will continue for quite some time (hint: apply very liberally). immediately after he is done, just grab any sort of rag and wipe it down really quickly (the seat, not his ass).

we did it for part of our senior prank in high school. went into the 7th/8th grade bathrooms and the freshman bathrooms and coated the seats. worked very well!
Okay, I've combined the best ideas from this thread, as well as one great prank we did last year, into one uber-prank:

So basically, the cabin has 4 toilets. we need to rub icy hot all over the seat of one, and warn everyone not to use it (except for Derek.) then, we need to make the kool-aid, except crush up some laxatives and mix it in. We offer some to Derek, which he will accept, because everyone knows that black people love kool-aid. So after a while, he's gonna feel the laxatives kick in. by this time, Zack, Mark, and I will be in the stalls without the icy hot, which A, forces him to use that stall, and B, makes us look less guilty. So he's gonna be taking a massive dump, when he's going to feel his ass start to burn and get really hot. Then, while he's taking care of that, one of us will turn off the lights, sneak under the stall divider, unlatch it from the inside during the pandemonium, open the door, then the other two will rush in and cover him with baby powder.

How's that sound?
Quote by bananaboy
Okay, I've combined the best ideas from this thread, as well as one great prank we did last year, into one uber-prank:

So basically, the cabin has 4 toilets. we need to rub icy hot all over the seat of one, and warn everyone not to use it (except for Derek.) then, we need to make the kool-aid, except crush up some laxatives and mix it in. We offer some to Derek, which he will accept, because everyone knows that black people love kool-aid. So after a while, he's gonna feel the laxatives kick in. by this time, Zack, Mark, and I will be in the stalls without the icy hot, which A, forces him to use that stall, and B, makes us look less guilty. So he's gonna be taking a massive dump, when he's going to feel his ass start to burn and get really hot. Then, while he's taking care of that, one of us will turn off the lights, sneak under the stall divider, unlatch it from the inside during the pandemonium, open the door, then the other two will rush in and cover him with baby powder.

How's that sound?

if it works....... wonderfull !!
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.