Hey guys...

I am a big fan of the chilis and i figured out a way to get a great White Falcon sound out of my 50th Anniversary Deluxe Stratocaster..

What i do is i flick the pickup to the bridge pickup, push down the S1-Switch and and turn the middle Tone Knob down to about 2 or 3 and this gives a great White Falcon sound... well to me anyway..

Just thought id let you all know.. any more setups to get a great RHCP sound please let me know.

Cheers guys
I actually do appreciate these posts. No S-1 unfortunately. I just use the neck and take bass way back and treble all the way up.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Thats cool man,,, the S-1 switching gives me a much bigger range of tones just through the guitar, rather than messing with my amp/tonelab settings. im trying to get a close tone to otherside / californication and iv got it pretty close with my guitar / amp / tonelab settings.
i think its the best thing ever happond to me.. It gives a great tone through the Noiseless pickups, the S-1 switching gives me more range of tones, the lockable tuning heads are great and easy to use, iv never had a problem with it scince i bought it in early 2005.. Its easy to play and goes well with any Marshall amps..
Awsome,,, im wanting to buy a cheap Squire or Ibeneze or something so i can fully strip it down and start from scratch sort of thing,, and so i can learn alot about the setup of Strats..
oh it's worth it. Just be prepared to drop some big bucks. I got too attached to mine. The only original parts are the bridge block neck and body.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712