ive seen the Bugera 333XL in recents advertisements and did some research on them and got mixed reviews. Does anyone own this or have had experience with it so they could offer their opinion?
Gear
-----------
LTD M-1000 (soon)
LTD EC-400
LTD F-50
Spider II 112
Tons of people are gonna tell you that they break, though since they haven't been out long that's kinda hard to say. Consensus is that they sound good and are great for metal.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
yeah i hate **** that breaks (xbox360...). i play alot a metal so ill prob go test drive one in stores.
Gear
-----------
LTD M-1000 (soon)
LTD EC-400
LTD F-50
Spider II 112
I would suggest taking a look at the B-52 AT100, same price. I don't have experience with the bugera so i won't say good or bad.
I played it a few weeks back in a local shop. It had an alright clean channel "Not a Fender but hell of a lot better than say, a Valveking" and the gain was freaking awesome and it seems like it could do just about everything in between. So for the price it sounds amazing but as stated, they haven't been out for all that long so no one knows about the long term reliability.
i might just have to get it cuz is hard to find a quality half stack for under a grand. and its a good upgrade from a Spider II
Gear
-----------
LTD M-1000 (soon)
LTD EC-400
LTD F-50
Spider II 112
Haha, i used to have a Spider ll, then i upgraded to a Randall half stack, so far its treating me well and cost under a grand too.
Push comes to pull comes to shove, comes to step around this self-destructing dance that never would've ended till I rose. I roared aloud here, I will, I am.