Page 1 of 3
Title pretty much says it all

im completely numb like he was like my brother and was taken from us at the age of 18 im at such a loss for words......
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
thank you i appreciate it
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by josh15742
Title pretty much says it all

im completely numb like he was like my brother and was taken from us at the age of 18 im at such a loss for words......

if you can, spend as much time with his family as possible. they probably need all the support they can get and they can also help you get through what seems like a rough time.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
damn, i'm really sorry man. i have a friend who's battling brain cancer, so this is something i'm extra sensitive to.

sorry for your loss.
My sympathies, friend. There's nothing any of us can say to make this right.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Im truely sorry. that must be really hard to get over
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
cancer is a horrible thing bro. I had to watch my mom go through it at a very young age and it's not pretty. You can get through the pain, I managed it.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
that's terrible, man. i'm so sorry
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Wow man I'm really sorry. My 16 year old friend who I had known for about 10 years died 2 months ago from heart problems and I know how you feel. It makes you feel sick and you just can't believe they're actually gone. Definitely stay in touch with his family and work together to get through it.

My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
thank you all for the condolences it means alot to me
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
orry dude, that's awful, I know the feeling (It's as if you'd rather have died yourself, right). Keep playing, do your friend justice!
My friend died late last year from a drunk driver...I know how you feel, the bad times will pass though.
Alas, if only one could give hugs through computers...I'd send you one now.
Who dat?
sorry for your loss dude
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
i know what its like to have people die from cancer. 2 of my family members have passed due to cancer.... i feel your pain, man. im really sorry that it had to happen.
leukeimia...... (yea i kno spelling is wrong)
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Wow dude, that's really really rough.. I get shakes just thinking about putting myself in your shoes, man... stay strong I guess is all I can say.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
dude im sorry to hear that jsut be strong,id hate to be in your shoes,i really feel bad
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
I realize that nothing I say can help you fell better, but I'm still really sorry man. I know what its like to lose people to cancer too
Dude... that's awful. My condolences. *Sends e-hug and an e-cookie*
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
ssucks dude.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Be hard, thats the only way I found past it (loss). You feel it, but you can be harder than that, the ****ty part is you never feel anything like you should after.
I'm sorry I know how you feel my brother has stage four cancer and my mom went through it.
I'm sincerely sorry for you man.

Keep the spirit buddy, we're with you.

My condoleances.

Sucks to die at such a young age, yet, the worst people on earth seems to last the longest... It's not fair...
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Page 1 of 3