Page 1 of 4
Who would it be?

My choice would be Synyster Gates.

He has been my biggest influence and I would kill to spend a day learning from him.
it would be either kirk hammett or joe satriani.... it would be more like watching and learning from them than jamming i guess....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
Richie Sambora, or maybe Joe Perry. They seem like they'd be the most fun.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by caseykrajenka
Who would it be?

My choice would be Synyster Gates.

He has been my biggest influence and I would kill to spend a day learning from him.

My thoughts exactly. But since I absolutely must be an anti-conformist . Then I will have say Kurt Cobain. His songs were so simple. Yet alot of them are things I would never have thought of.Theres something to be said about slowing your life down from the usual 2 minuet shred solo. He had this ability to take whatever emotion he wanted to convey. And really convey it. He wasnt even that good. But I'm already a half decent shredder. I want to know how to make something new. I want to hear something I've never heard before.
Zakk Wylde, Slash, Angus Young, Satch, Tom Morello, Joe Perry, Brad Paisley, Hammet, Mick Mars, Dime, John Frusciante (spelling?), SRV, Billy Gibbons, Hendrix

any of the above would suit me fine.
EDIT: add Mark Tremonti, James Hetfield, and Jimmy Page
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
I would choose Justin Hawkins..... not even for the guitar part. I would want to tell him to get over himself and rejoin the Darkness. They really need to get back together. They were the only good modern rock band left.

But based on my biggest influence I'd say Slash, or Angus Young.
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
Dearie me...

Uhh...I'm going to go with a few...

Mikael Akerfeldt, Devin Townsend, Chuck Schuldiner, Paul Masvidal, Abbath, Dave Mustaine, Joe Satriani, and Karl Sanders.

Damn, that would be a fun day of many musical giants.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Either Clapton or Hendrix. Although probably more Clapton because I think Hendrix would just confuse the balls out of me.
crazy talking animals
Dave Mustaine hands down

/fanboy

EDIT: and yet toking with Hendrix and just jamming would kick major ass
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Paul Gilbert

oh the things i'd learn from him.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
it would have to be myself...only cuz im in a wrist brace and cant play for another week.... and my rr24 is coming friday....
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Michael Amott, Dave Mustaine, or Nergal.

Michael Amott = Learn how he makes the most beauitful melodic lines and sludgehammer rythms.

Dave Mustaine & Nergal = Try to learn how they makes those ****ing bad ass rhythms they play.
Quote by hansarvin
Dave Mustaine hands down

/fanboy

EDIT: and yet toking with Hendrix and just jamming would kick major ass

**** yeah dude!
Quote by ZeBubba!
My thoughts exactly. But since I absolutely must be an anti-conformist . Then I will have say Kurt Cobain. His songs were so simple. Yet alot of them are things I would never have thought of.Theres something to be said about slowing your life down from the usual 2 minuet shred solo. He had this ability to take whatever emotion he wanted to convey. And really convey it. He wasnt even that good. But I'm already a half decent shredder. I want to know how to make something new. I want to hear something I've never heard before.

I totally agree. Cobain was an incredible guitarist and also happens to be another major influence of mine.

It's like you said, he slowed things down yet still made a major impact with his songs. He would defanitley be another choice of mine.
Either Mikael Akerfeldt or John Petrucci. I'd just pick Akerfeldt to meet the guy!
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Quote by caseykrajenka
I totally agree. Cobain was an incredible guitarist and also happens to be another major influence of mine.

It's like you said, he slowed things down yet still made a major impact with his songs. He would defanitley be another choice of mine.

cobain is a pussy...tons of money and fame...eh...i think ill shoot myself....no respect for anyone who doesnt have respect for ppl with real problems...i hate his music..i hate him...the world is better off with him as soil
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Last edited by twinturboaudi at Jul 9, 2008,
Ace Frehley I would just love it.

No one could be better to jam with.

Quote by twinturboaudi
cobain is a pussy...tons of money and fame...eh...i think ill shoot myself....no respect for anyone who doesnt have respect for ppl with real problems...i hate his music..i hate him...the world is better off with him as soil

Watch out the Cobain lovers are gonna get you!

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Last edited by KISSguitarist at Jul 9, 2008,
The guys from Slightly Stoopid probably. We'd just smoke, jam plugged and unplugged and have fun with it.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Paul Gilbert, Buckethead, Randy Rhoads, Zakk Wylde, Mick Thomson, Jimi Hendrix, B.B.King, and Jimmy Page.

I'd learn to shred but also play some m3t4lZ and music that hits the soul where it hurts.
Slash, Gary Rossington, Hendrix, Rickey Medlocke, Allen Collins, SRV, Hammett, Dime, Angus, KOBIBA from YouTube, and Izzy Stradlin...any of them, but preferably all of them...I would actually have them teach and **** instead of jam...
All HUGE influences on me.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Slash. Big fan of guns n roses and velvet revolver.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
The Edge (U2)
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Tanglewood TW15NS
Line6 Spider III 15w (playing into the MP3/CD input = bypass all the Spider processing)
Boss DD-3
DigiTech RP500

My other passion in life My Site
Quote by caseykrajenka
Cobain was an incredible guitarist.
**** why do people, like this, post?
Last edited by bdonovan at Jul 9, 2008,
Keith Urban. My hero and an absolutely amazingly mindblowingly great guitar player.
Epiphone G-400 Goth (I love it so much!)
Digitech RP 80 Modeling Guitar Processor
Viper Amp (Getting new one soon.)
Jay Turser Strat (Worst guitar ever made.)

"Different strokes for different folks."
Mikko Lindström or Tony Rombola
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Paul Gilbert if I actually wanted to learn something or Dimebag Darrell if I wanted to get drunk and **** around.
Quote by twinturboaudi

You're not stupid. Your opinion is, though.
Zakk Wylde, Slash or Kirk Hammett
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Right now - Jerry Horton. He isn't a great guitarist , but he is a really nice guy, and i would love to jam with him.
Quote by stinger12345
It even says "High Quality" in the title, so you KNOW it's quality
Page 1 of 4