WTF so I'm watching the simpsons movie on hbo, and I watch the scene where bart skateboards naked thru the town. At the end when he passes through the fence and then the bushes, you can see his (quite small) penis and testicles through what seems to be a digital cut in the bushes and fence. Did anyone catch this? Also, is it only on hbo???
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

first of all....why were u looking at his penis?

i didn't get that part....
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
It's meant to be there.
If they weren't going to show his wang, I doubt they would've drawn it on his body anyway.
It's a nice twist. They really took a lot of liberties with the movie, as in, they had a lot of content in the movie that they couldn't put in the show.

Like homer giving the middle finger...

Either way, I enjoyed that scene(not that way you sick Pitters....)
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I guess it's just to show that on tv that has to be blocked so it always shows peoples asses but theres always something to block frontal views. I guess it was more or less a joke for the movie because they COULD put that there though.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
haven't seen the movie, but i heard otto takes some bong hits in it
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Isn't Bart like 8?

Why don't you just take a seat?
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Is it the scene when Ralph sees Bart's wang and says: I like boys now!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
And we thank God for this bountiful...PENIS!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
Pfft, I'm surprised at TS. I took no notice, but then again I am heterosexual and not a pedophile so...
Well its kind of odd to see a line of grass in the middle of hedges...
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

otto is shown smoking weed.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
So if it's cartoon genitalia, it can still be PG-13?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Soul Power
So if it's cartoon genitalia, it can still be PG-13?
lol I guess so
Quote by blackflag49

Quote by vlp_dope
otto is shown smoking weed.

Krusty openly admits taking coke in several episodes.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
they ADVERTISED this movie promoting that it has full frontal nudity of a simpson.
Quote by JeanMi36
Krusty openly admits taking coke in several episodes.

and so did my dad.

My profile
hell yeah it's real, i downloaded it before it came out and it's real as the retarded kid who won the prize!

it was sooo hot

jk
I love this movie. I think that Otto smoking weed and the scene with Bart's penis are two of the funniest things in that movie.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.