Page 1 of 2
Ok. Here's the story:
A few minutes ago, I got up to get something to drink. There was no more Coke, and Orange Juice really isn't my thing, so I grabbed something I never tried before: one of my mom's Coors Lights. I was expecting it to be a "mind explosion" of flavor, but I was horribly mistaken. I quickly set it aside and got a glass of water instead. Now I hope she doesn't find it and think I'm a raging alcoholic...

So, Pit, I ask you of your first experiences with beer(no other alcoholic beverages; just beer).

- Adam
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
It's an acquired taste.

It tasted pretty horrible at first, at least in my experience.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
i dont care what anyone thinks but your not a man untill youve had 190proof grain alcohol...or had it poured on a wound...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Beer is a most wonderful invention, i suggest you drink it until it tastes good. then it will become all it can be, which is to say,..... wondrous
beer tastes revolting
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
The older you get. The more you like bitter things. I hated Beer when I first tried it. Course I wanted to be cool so I grinned and bore it. I was like 10 at the time though. Now I wish I could have it >.> I found out I was allergic since I'm a celiac. /sigh I can at least down JD like water now. But nothings tastier in the world of alcohol, than a nice chilled Heineken.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
Dad: Want some?
Me: Sure.

Bam, I know, hell of an experience.

Funny how that works....exact same thing happened to me :-P

Yuengling Lager = only good beer

that I've tried.....
oh, and Cusqueña, but i doubt any1's heard of that one.
Quote by tjhome28
It annoys me when kids sit there playing the sweet child o mine or smoke on the water intro riff repeatedly
and badly
and so loud the whole shop can't hear themselves think
and with the worst amp settings possible

[/rant]

+1
My first beer was in the park at 15 years old through a beer bong...terribly slow at it at first. Pretty much the only way I consume beer now. With exceptions like corona, heineken and Kokanee I drink for taste
Quote by ZeBubba!
The older you get. The more you like bitter things. I hated Beer when I first tried it. Course I wanted to be cool so I grinned and bore it. I was like 10 at the time though. Now I wish I could have it >.> I found out I was allergic since I'm a celiac. /sigh I can at least down JD like water now. But nothings tastier in the world of alcohol, than a nice chilled Heineken.

YES **** YES! I love Heineken, its ****ing amazing.
Ben franklin said that beer was gods way of letting us know he loves us. Nothing like a good cold microbrew or a thick trappist beer from belgium, unfortunatley most beer in america is piss. Also drinking 190 proof grain doesnt make you cool, it makes you look like you want to throw up and let the rest of us screw the chicks at the party
i enjoy head
most beer tastes bad in my opinion, except for Coors Light which is acceptable in flavor.

but honestly after 9....10 of them you could piss in a can and you wouldn't know the difference
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I was a lad and my father gave me a sip of his beer cause I was curious as to what it tasted like. I can't remember the first time I got drunk, or drunk off of beer, it was some time ago and I've drinken quite a few beers since. I'm not a big drinker, I'm not a fan of the taste of beer, but there are beers that are more palatable than others and coors, especially coors light, tastes like carbonated piss. I'm more of a rolling rock guy myself, when I do drink, but I'm really not a fan of alcohol. Catching a buzz is fun sometimes though, that's how most people get past the taste.
i would **** beer if it had a pussy......no joke.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Bleh, beer sucks.. Coors Light is the worst of the worst. The only beer I can halfway stand is my buddy's homebrew. Well... other than bitch beer... My first experience with alcohol in general was a shot of Jack Daniel's when I was 12... =D
Super-mega-ultra-neato things should go here!!
Quote by Ledhead82048
Because its coors light, it is the equivalent to water, rolling rock anyone?

I'm glad you and I are on the same page...
light beer is dumb. and it tastes foul...
Alaskan Amber summer ale ftw.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Beer is delicious!! haha no well you do have to get used to it though, and after the first one the rets go down a bit better i find. I would much rather enjoy a pepsi, but if im getting tanked its beer all the way
eh screw you coors light haters

i'm more of a 7 & 7 kind of guy anyways
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
my 1st alcohol experience was at the age of 5...from my father...and it started from there....but seriously didnt start drinkin beer b4 THe age of 12 >..(yeah in my country theres no drinking age limit)
but at 5 i was still drinkin our local alcoholic drink
it's a coors light, that's half the problem.

Also, think of beer like music. When you first listened to music as a kid, you heard the beat and the words. End of story. Now you pickup all the details and subtlty of a song and can appreciate it, as well as how all the componants come together and create an overall effect. It's a lot of fun listening to that music as an intellectual excercise isn't it?

Well, drinking beer is the same way. An aquired taste doesn't mean it tastes bad and you get used to it. It means you learn to enjoy picking out what makes a beer special and neat. It's pretty damn hard to do that with coors light, that's like learning to really listen to and appreciate music on Mtv's top 5 playlist.
Quote by Eric 666
YES **** YES! I love Heineken, its ****ing amazing.

Wow, you guys get excited about a pretty boring beer, I'd take budvar or erdinger over heineken any day...
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by Born_to_shred
Ok. Here's the story:
A few minutes ago, I got up to get something to drink. There was no more Coke, and Orange Juice really isn't my thing, so I grabbed something I never tried before: one of my mom's Coors Lights. I was expecting it to be a "mind explosion" of flavor, but I was horribly mistaken. I quickly set it aside and got a glass of water instead. Now I hope she doesn't find it and think I'm a raging alcoholic...

So, Pit, I ask you of your first experiences with beer(no other alcoholic beverages; just beer).

- Adam

You don't like beer?

Man-Law has been broken.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
The taste of beer sucks.

But if you're drinking it for the taste, clearly, you are not doing it right.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
i didnt say it makes you look kool its just ****ing...hard
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by Custom-Picks
You don't like beer?

Man-Law has been broken.

Man-laws that have to do with drinking apply to those under the legal drinking age?
When did this happen?
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
I've only ever tried Budwieser and some German beer I've never heard of. They had an aftertaste that was of ass, althought the German one (I can't remember the name) had a very pleasant taste in my mouth. My friend told me I might like Coors, but I've never tried it.

I don't drink hardly at all, but of the beverages I've had, Rum is the best, followed shortly by Tequila.

In my life, I have consumed the following alchoholic beverages: two different beers (listed above), a shot of Segrams. no 7 Rum, half a shot of Jack Daniels Whiskey, a swig of some bottle of tequila my Grandpa's had forever, a shot a of white rum, two glasses of some kind of red wine, and a glass of champange when I was about 8.
Of those beverages, I've noticed a strict correlation between of much I like the tate of it, and it's alchoholic content.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Born_to_shred
Man-laws that have to do with drinking apply to those under the legal drinking age?
When did this happen?

Since ever was ever.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Page 1 of 2