I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I was wondering how to get the heavy industrial distortion that bands get. E.g. German bands like Rammstein, Megaherz, Eisbrecher, and American bands like Genitorturers and Dope.
I run through a Spider II amp with an Ibanez RG2ex1 with a Boss Metal Zone pedal if that helps any.
Any help would be awesome, thanks.
Best dirty pick-up line...
Quote by hide_the_beer
I wish you were my homework so I could slam you on my desk and do you all night long
[quote="'[Erebus"]']I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I was wondering how to get the heavy industrial distortion that bands get. E.g. German bands like Rammstein, Megaherz, Eisbrecher, and American bands like Genitorturers and Dope.
I run through a Spider II amp with an Ibanez RG2ex1 with a Boss Metal Zone pedal if that helps any.
Any help would be awesome, thanks.

Spider II amp
Boss Metal Zone pedal

theres your problem....
Quote by Epic_chef
Spider II amp
Boss Metal Zone pedal

theres your problem....

Advice then?
Don't just tell me my stuff sucks, tell me what to get or something.
Best dirty pick-up line...
Quote by hide_the_beer
I wish you were my homework so I could slam you on my desk and do you all night long
ok to sound like rammstein youd need.............................drum roll plz.....................a keyboard...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Rammstein has a pretty generic tone. If you can't sound similar to them with even just the Line 6, it's probably your guitar or the settings you use on your amp/pedal.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
EMG's, Peavey Valveking, and possibally a Metal Muff pedal
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
the boss metal core pedal is geared more towards nu metal sound. the mt-2 is a classic metal sound.
That stuff is basically scooped mids. bass up, trebles up and mids down.
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal