Im looking for a new amp setup, and i wanted to know if anyone on UG had experience with vader cabinets. Im looking at the 2x12 model, since its 240 watts and thats loud enough, they look very sturdy and from what i know, there great for metal seeing the bands that use them. I obviously play metal, and my guitar is a bc rich beast with EMG's, and by next week, an ibanez vbt 700 with d-activators. The amp head im going for is pretty much confirmed as a peavey 5150 or 6505. Will the combination be good|?
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
****ing get it. you said the 6505 was cool but the line 6 cab was **** for having blown out speakers.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by fender4482
****ing get it. you said the 6505 was cool but the line 6 cab was **** for having blown out speakers.

What?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
A 6505 with a Vader cab would be sick. Get it man.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Quote by MatrixClaw
What?

i know him and was in guitar center when he was playing on a line 6 cab. the head was good i guess but it sounded like **** cuz the speakers were blown. does that answer anything
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
So vader is a good chioce of cabinet here? Or should i go for a cheap crappy cab first, since i dont have the money for the vader yet.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
don't waste your money on some cheapo MDF cab, people always underestimate how important the actual build quality of the cab and speakers are. It's not going to make a mediocre amp sound great, but it can sure make a great amp sound mediocre.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids