Don't worry, this time I was ready. He set off my Angle trap
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
*reported*

the pit is for general discussion
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
My traps didn't work as planned tonight..

/bored
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
I'da broke mah foot off in his ass QUICKLY and slapped his ass in his mouth!
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Tell me about it
Paramedics come and take them off im guessing.
Quote by Paquijón
When someone really does break a bone in professional wrestling, what do they do? Just stop the show and carry him off or what?

Paramedics come and take em. They know how to deal with it tho, it won't ruin to storyline or anything. heck, they had a wrestler die on a show before. He was coming down to the ring with a cable, the cable broke, and he fell all the way down to the ropes, to bounce off into the crowd. People don't realise it but as much as it's fake, they really DO put their life/health on the line.

If it's minor enough, sometimes they just finish off their match and get checked after.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Last edited by Spike6sic6 at Jul 10, 2008,